Would you accept a job with the Rothchilds?

nvangogh

Suppose that you're offered a good high paid position with a Rothschild company. Knowing what you know, would you accept such a job?

HDRKID

I actually did work for one of the little Rothschild's, he is still alive and is the grand son of the big Rothschild who did pass away. BTW, the Roth child are jews. My mother is a jew. She had a father from Scotland and a French mom.

Not that any of this is important, but I do not understand all the hate toward the Rothschild family, they are a true story of success. I wish I was as renown. Truly, they have an illustrious name.

Please remember that they are two factions in the global power elite that are at war. There is a reason why you are not all locked up in some FEMA camp. This guy know a lot about what is going on.

He lives in a huge mansion. Beside it, he has a lot of fancy exotic cars. Also, he has many girlfriends, and travels quite often. Most of his money comes from banking and real estate holdings that are massive. I was told that he had 300 million in cash in his checking account.

Don't know if this is important, but he is good friends with Donald Trump.

"Control money and you control everything."

Taxes keep on going up. People put very little into savings. Look at soaring grocery prices. Actually, there is very little paper money. Most of America’s wealth consists of a binary sea comprising ones or zeros on a green screen.

1011.gif

nvangogh

I actually did work for one of the little Rothschild's, he is still alive and is the grand son of the big Rothschild who did pass away. BTW, the Roth child are jews. My mother is a jew. She had a father from Scotland and a French mom.

Not that any of this is important, but I do not understand all the hate toward the Rothschild family, they are a true story of success. I wish I was as renown. Truly, they have an illustrious name.

Please remember that they are two factions in the global power elite that are at war. There is a reason why you are not all locked up in some FEMA camp. This guy know a lot about what is going on.

He lives in a huge mansion. Beside it, he has a lot of fancy exotic cars. Also, he has many girlfriends, and travels quite often. Most of his money comes from banking and real estate holdings that are massive. I was told that he had 300 million in cash in his checking account.

Don't know if this is important, but he is good friends with Donald Trump.

"Control money and you control everything."

Taxes keep on going up. People put very little into savings. Look at soaring grocery prices. Actually, there is very little paper money. Most of America’s wealth consists of a binary sea comprising ones or zeros on a green screen.

1011.gif
I don't hate the Rothschild's. I think a lot of people are just jealous of them and would work with them if given the chance. A lot of hypocrisy exists in conspiracy circles in my opinion.

bluejay_1919

Hmm, I would have to say I would be tempted to take a job under the Rothschild family!! Of course depending on the job...but have you seen the mansions?!! I used to be a housekeeper....I would love to dust their furnishings. Of course, I would be nosy and take in all the info & secrets I could gather. Mehehe