Would you make the "Long Jump"?

Doc 05

Zenith
IF there was a Time Traveler Colony in Pangaea (Pangea); would you take the jump - the Long Jump?
ONE WAY/NO RETURNS, No "Stuff": clothes, matches, lighters, guns, return time machines, etc.
Just the information between your ears or what you can "obtain" through your third eye.
Where the big inventions are fire, loin cloths, and spears (for food and protection).
Where YOU are the missing link.
Naked and Free in Pangaea
Would you "Jump"?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes I would make the jump, but only if I could bring Jerri Ryan with me, better known as 7 of 9 in a Star Trek TV series :love: :giggle:.

Kairos

You probably cannot eat anything. You would lack enzymes to process the food, and this wasn't long after the Cambrian explosion, so it's not going to be very exciting anyway.

Sign me up for North America or Gondwana in the late Jurassic, fam. Let's go and get the space program started so we can divert the asteroid and save the dinosaurs. But we are bringing our domesticated crops and animals to farm, and we are definitely going on safaris.

In fact, right here in glorious Appalachia is the best possible location for Time Fortress Jurassic.

Doc 05

Zenith
You probably cannot eat anything. You would lack enzymes to process the food, and this wasn't long after the Cambrian explosion, so it's not going to be very exciting anyway.

Sign me up for North America or Gondwana in the late Jurassic, fam. Let's go and get the space program started so we can divert the asteroid and save the dinosaurs. But we are bringing our domesticated crops and animals to farm, and we are definitely going on safaris.

In fact, right here in glorious Appalachia is the best possible location for Time Fortress Jurassic.
I like the crops and animals - good thinking.
Could you pick up the enzymes needed from the stomach contents of native animals?

Kairos

I like the crops and animals - good thinking.
Could you pick up the enzymes needed from the stomach contents of native animals?

I think you'd have to manufacture them yourselves in some kind of lab (sort of like lactaid for nonwhites who lack the genes that keep producing the enzyme into adulthood). But you'd also have to discover them as well. Not that easy, really. Better to bring your crops and domesticated animals with you, honestly.

Jay0149

I have a machine designed to hunt dinosaurs but it winds up in the middle of the ocean because we aren’t located over the extinct moving landmass then it’s all predator x heard the electric motor so it has to wait until I can afford a steel craft and flash module warehouse

FarOutThere

IF there was a Time Traveler Colony in Pangaea (Pangea); would you take the jump - the Long Jump?
ONE WAY/NO RETURNS, No "Stuff": clothes, matches, lighters, guns, return time machines, etc.
Just the information between your ears or what you can "obtain" through your third eye.
Where the big inventions are fire, loin cloths, and spears (for food and protection).
Where YOU are the missing link.
Naked and Free in Pangaea
Would you "Jump"?

What is a Time Traveler Colony?

Would you!?