Would You Tell Your Friends About It?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A pretty simple question here.

Let's say you have a time machine. We don't need to know how you got it, let's say some guy gave it to you on the street the other day.

Would you talk about it with other people around you? Would you tell your friends, or would you let us know on the forum that you got yourself a working time machine?

Why would you? Or why not? Is it dangerous, do you fear for your security?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wouldn't believe it was real and I would probably show you guys pictures of it, however, I probably wouldn't show it to family and friends.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If I knew it was a legit time machine, I'd have to tell you guys...Probably no one else, though. lol I don't think I'd want it in possession for long, and I'd probably want to give it to someone else instead..Someone I trust and someone I think would use the machine for something good...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just look at the facts so far. Nobody has come forward yet. I'm still waiting for Phil Wainwright's report on his Philadelphia experiment.

I think when the reality of the situation hits, I would kind of look at it as a dangerous item to possess. There are too many crazy people that would probably kill just for the chance to use it.

Of course sharing the plans for a hypothetical time machine would be OK. That way I'm off the hook for actually having one.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
No Way, 99.9% of the members here and people in the world are not ready for this type of information.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No Way, 99.9% of the members here and people in the world are not ready for this type of information.

Professor Opmmur
What would you fear? People menacing, attacking you, or being debunked and/or made fun of?