WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG-Fax3-201

Dearest Jerry,

Please ignore the silly responses of the vapid. You know none of this is any concern of theirs. So thank you and soldier on.

Yours,

Timothy & William

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think I cracked it. WT = William and Timothy. None of our concern? Then why did you post your vapid topic here on a time travel forum? Look around you. We have dozens of topics dedicated to time travel discussion and bogus time travelers. Are you one of them? The answer is simple. Yes or No.

BG-Fax3-201

Khaos,

Thank you for your thoughts. As you said, you have countless topics and discussions here. So clearly you have no need to be critical of one nothing little poster who made no claims nor asked anything of anyone. I'm just trying to understand why you would bother to respond, and critically at that, to a post that neither asked nor claimed anything from anyone, let alone you. In short, this post is important to me and a couple of other friends. If it annoys you so, then pleae forgive. But also please feel free to not bother with it. Thank you.

Jeremiah

I think the reason he said what he said was because you posted this on a public forum. This isn't like a private chat where you can tell people who can and can't post in the thread. Not that i care one way or the other, just pointing out that's probably the logic behind what he said.;) have a great day folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.