Debate WTC non fire

Dulux

You know... technically, the 9/11 conspiracy theory, isn't necessarily a theory anymore. Loopi said he sides with the theory because the evidence is overwhelming, and that's exactly why it's not really a theory at all, it's an observation of coincidences that are considered mathematically impossible in court. The only reason this is all "Theory" is because the rich fuckers are controlling media, and ultimately, all of you to keep using the word "Theory." It's just not a theory- it's overwhelmingly NOT, as a matter of Fact. ;)

Justinian

I grew up not far from that fateful field in PA.. and let me tell you all this.. Although it is a sparse area there.. if you're flying a plane at 30,000 feet.. and don't know what the hell you're doing behind the controls.. and the plane is going 400mph... how do you find that perfect spot out in the middle of those fields? Cause I've even tried on flight simulators and its hard.

Justinian

Now on the other hand.. if you've got a room full of engineers with nothing but your time on their hands.. and a couple of fighter jets waiting for those said engineers to calculate wind, distance, vectoring.. whatever else engineers need.. physicists maybe.. or engineers.. whatever.. point is.. a room full of smart people adding and subtracting some numbers.. and there you have it.. A giant hole in the ground that left little to no wreckage. Even though crash site expert investigators have said that was the only crash site they've ever seen with little to no wreckage left behind. Even the Lockerby bombing left behind more wreckage..

Apocalypse

I totally agree with BlastTyrant and Loopi on this one! I've done the research...It was a conspiracy to start an illegal war and also an opportunity to steal billions of gold & silver that was stored beneath the WTC. Innocent lives were sacrificed for the sake of corrupt greedy people inside our government.
It has all the stench of a blackop. It's not that any of you are speaking (much) vitriole, or even that I agree/disagree with you. The entire operation was a blackop. The 2.3 trillion missing $$$? From a defence-related organisation? There is only ONE place for that to go: into DEFENCE of the country.

I'm not sure that I agree, though, with the assumption that this (horrific) event was used as an excuse for war - that was started well before that, I believe - I'd lean more towards the CIA Signup sheet theory on that day ... is it not congruous that the CIA signed up not only the most operatives in a single day (ever) that day, but that the amount was WITHIN 1-2 of the CLAIMED amount of dead people from the WTC?

HDRKID

Sometimes I wish people knew the truth, but they prefer to dream on. The time to wake up is now.