The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.​
Was it not always anarchy
one of ideas on the loose
reigned in by each society
only clinging to unproven fragments of philosophy
only for a new fragment to suppress all others
This fad existed though out textbook history
a plague where each advancement is in the end suppressed.
where the worst to never realize what they are, and the best rarely seize control
If they do it is only temporary, the best being a subjective measurement per culture
The trend has never been completely broken, only to reimerge years later
is it in most humans nature or is it the unbroken cultural influence of the predicesors
Is it unchanged genetics, and or; each culture always to be as ignorant in many ways as the previous
culture is a fad that changes every few years to a different type
the worst believe conviction equals truth, without understanding the basic concept of questioning.
The root is the lack of mental training, as with that the worst could release their flaws
the perpetuation of racism, sexism, noblism, objectism, wars where each is usually abhored occurrs, "help thy niebor always"
People can be strange creatures, doing what they hate, denying it, creating false proofs they they know do not justify a thing if they can.
not wanting to realize it or and do not. passive nihilism
believe the world is small enough or their veiws are big enough to encompass it all, without being able to questionj or understand a single thing
the world and things are infinitely bigger, with no understanding of any of it they believe empty on sentence small meaningless statements
maybe it is the choice of using a faulty compass rather then feeling lost, but I do not credit them with that much small thoughts.
then again, what do I know, I can't every prove that my internal model of the external world is in any way accurate. simulation theory

Last edited:

Yeats

I thank you for the welcomes. I hope you do not regret offering them after reading this post.

I have been reading a lot of these threads before posting anything other than my intro. This is because I did not want to merely assume that this was a site exclusively for those who wear tin-foil hats and that at least a few people here offer something other than nonsense.

Unfortunately, I have not read much so far that would lead me away from that assumption. The only exception so far have been the posts by Harte. I am sure there must be others here who have a rational and non-magical view of things but I have not found them yet.

I apologize if the above offends. I will continue to read the material offered here but I doubt that I will be posting anything more than I already have.

Thank you once again for your welcomes.

dimension-1hacker

I thank you for the welcomes. I hope you do not regret offering them after reading this post.

I have been reading a lot of these threads before posting anything other than my intro. This is because I did not want to merely assume that this was a site exclusively for those who wear tin-foil hats and that at least a few people here offer something other than nonsense.

Unfortunately, I have not read much so far that would lead me away from that assumption. The only exception so far have been the posts by Harte. I am sure there must be others here who have a rational and non-magical view of things but I have not found them yet.

I apologize if the above offends. I will continue to read the material offered here but I doubt that I will be posting anything more than I already have.

Thank you once again for your welcomes.

I do not perceive any subjective benifite feeling negative emotions, most peoples opinions are determined by what they were told to believe and don't question the belief system which not understanding that belief system which usually is "I feel its true", and a few sentence statement without any proof after. They fail to recognise that every word is defined by more words and that something that does not have a definition does not mean anything, therefore there is no end to the reasons provided to prove something is correct. I recognise based off scientific studies that proves this, and others interactions that all of the above is correct within this reality. Also prove your statements, most of every society historically are tin foils and most government conspiracies where admited to be correct by the government, for example mkultra, the fbi posioning alchohol, the iranian cou, and so on. There is a large amount of data showing that most politicians and both mostly right media partially is bankrolled by big oil and forein govs, and some left media are just mostly caused to be corperate and 1% puppets anyways, a quick google search would show millions of articles, books, and fact checking websites that show this type of corruption exists.

Every reason needs a reason to be true or there are no reasons for something to be true, therefore if you provide a finite amount of reasons there will always be an end to the reasons you can statement and reasons that those reasons are true; hence there is no reason for the sum of the reasons to be correct. Correct tautology? Do you consider nihilism, the statement "question everything", obsurdism, and simulation theory magical, and if not then your methods of determination are both logical and not closeminded and do not believe things only because of a particular society you grew up in and don't recognise that. Rebuke? Harte usually qoutes scientific theories but science is a type of philosophy and is not the be it end all of logical thought. Scientific theories are determined by perceived visual information but science does not prove the information seen by the consciousness is accurate, logic is understood by other types of philosophies.

The poem you wrote or qoutes or some of each does not apply to every person, I trained myself to think logically in other words to question everything and not care about silly social norms; an intellectual and an alpha male rather then an ignorant and a beta or alpha. The poem matiphorically does apply to what is usually always occurred, occurring, and what will occur in the future based off the data I know about; articles, scientific studies, and so on. great poem.

Interesting that around a day after a potential cause some accounts are created, and that people that created the accounts posted logical statements.

a riddle: what goes around and around but does not stop unless acted on, never moving away from its parts, always going forward at the gong of a practical bell.
you are a genius of you can solve that. Nobody that I know of has through out human history solved that.
I am not a tin foil

Last edited:

Harte

There used to be a lot more.

You won't stay and help me then?
Least you could do is comment on my limerick masterpiece.

Harte

dimension-1hacker

I will continue to read the material offered here but I doubt that I will be posting anything more than I already have.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

a full circle? the center moves? all comes around goes around? back and fourth the tides go? One side is full of high potential, the other is full of the lowest potential and always of side the victor, always relative? Even circles must move forward? personally, do not want to post this response to that. That is as obvious as it will get.
Do you judge posts by how many times the poster questions their opinion, displays bias, fake news, only posts about scientific theories, what is your criteria? Most people have different criteria but most people that are 100% convinced of their correctness and have a few bias statements that they do not bother to back up, are proven by many scientific studies to be 100% incorrect, a quick google search would prove that if you think google is accurate.

can you prove that the sum of your first post is accurate, prove that you are not a tin foil hat and your thinking is not magical. I am here to find out of the box thinkers not propagators of theories that I have not seen proven, for example you QPN, label, instein, sinister thinker, and so on. sinister think, QPN, and YEATS, popped up almost on the same day right after I started posting again..

Last edited: