Yes, pfizer did pay the largest criminal fine of all time

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
We have been getting a lot of request about this, and with good reason. The so-called fact checkers of Twitter and Facebook certainly like to pick and choose where they come into play. This is not dependent on your political beliefs; it is painfully obvious at this point to anyone at all that these companies are playing favorites with their application of these “fact-checking” measures. So, that leaves us at Common Sense Conspiracy having to help, as always, filter through the BS. We are more than happy to oblige.

This is being passed around on social media, and it couldn’t be more true. Pfizer did indeed get handed the greatest fine in history. You can see some pretty mainstream folks talking about it in the links below. It happened. Pfizer has a history of shady practices, and they are now the ones that have already accepted billions for vaccines that don’t seem to work as well or last as long as originally thought. They are also being tasked with deciding if we need booster shots. If you were a shareholder of Pfizer stock, well, do you think booster shots at six month intervals are a good idea?

I’m waiting for your answer in the comments below.

It was quite bad. I mean really really bad.
Back in the day when government agencies were actually trying to stop this kind of thing, not play into it 100%.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

ErinsOnlyColour

DARPA/Lifelog Phizer Felony Lawsuits Criminal I wouldn't ever be the type of individual to get involved financially in genocide. I could not answer the question directly but taking booster injections from a criminal biologic tactics arm of the GOV in my opinion is pretty dang reckless.

Then again the poisons in food and all those games they play with health in this sector are just the same with millions to be made and the people that own it.

Born into a death trap and watered with lies.

Last edited: