Yoga

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
This is the first new thread I have created in a while. I had been running out of ideas.

I'm very strongly considering taking yoga lessons, as yoga is a form of meditation, and I hear meditation can be used in preparation for astral projection. A close friend suggested it to me when I discussed astral projection with him. And for those of you who are not new members, I bet you can guess why I might like to pursue astral projection.

What are your thoughts on yoga?

bluejay_1919

Love yoga! My mom taught yoga into her 70's and now I practice. I'm not an expert on it. I enjoy it as I do meditation. My mind and body seem to work better. I've had wonderful spiritual moments with my father who has passed on, through meditation.

I'm new here, so I don't know a whole lot about astral projection...but I'm curious why you want to do it?! If you don't mind me asking, of course.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I want to do astral projection because I may want to use it to communicate with aliens, at least at first. I may also need to do astral projection in order to change history. I will uncover the secrets to the most efficient method of time travel/changing history from aliens. Want to know more?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My GF did a bit of yoga last year, it helped her to get rid of stress. It made her feel a lot better.

I didn't try it myself though.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
OK. In astral projection, no stray thoughts are allowed. Yoga is very similar to that in that it too doesn't allow stray thoughts to enter the mind during meditation. Yoga I feel can help me since it's good practice for getting rid of stress, and thus I'm thinking it's a giant leap toward astral projection.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've been considering to start doing yoga... :) It seems like the perfect exercise to strengthen your body and ease your stresses... I'd really love to get into mediation, too...

So you're hoping yoga will help deepen your meditative state, and by doing that, accomplishing your dream of reaching ET's via telepathy?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I've been considering to start doing yoga... :) It seems like the perfect exercise to strengthen your body and ease your stresses... I'd really love to get into mediation, too...

So you're hoping yoga will help deepen your meditative state, and by doing that, accomplishing your dream of reaching ET's via telepathy?
Yes, I am hoping yoga will deepen my meditative state, and by mastering that, I should be able to contact aliens via telepathy at a UFO hot spot. I'm currently leaning strongly towards Roswell.

PoisonApple, are you aware that you made a duplicate post? Don't worry about it, it's happened to me too! Damn slow PCs! ;)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Yes, I am hoping yoga will deepen my meditative state, and by mastering that, I should be able to contact aliens via telepathy at a UFO hot spot. I'm currently leaning strongly towards Roswell.

PoisonApple, are you aware that you made a duplicate post? Don't worry about it, it's happened to me too! Damn slow PCs! ;)
No, I wasn't! Thanks, I fixed it.. ;)

Let us know if/when you begin yoga! :)