You all blew it

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Who would go meet up with a stranger, especially without proof?

I would have done it with that lord henry..I offered to take him up on his request, but its always the same with hoaxers, he declined my offer! :LOL:..

Anyways we wont be seeing that lord henry again or his sidekick dh1...they both got banned ! (y) :D

I know. You were willing to give him a chance but he declined. It's his own fault.

lamdo263

We are in a bad era here. Government is almost tying us down while taking advantage of us all. So naturally, there would be the urge to want to go to other places. Also, depends upon what type of time machine he is using, which I do not know,

TimeFlipper

Who would go meet up with a stranger, especially without proof?

I would have done it with that lord henry..I offered to take him up on his request, but its always the same with hoaxers, he declined my offer! :LOL:..

Anyways we wont be seeing that lord henry again or his sidekick dh1...they both got banned ! (y) :D

I know. You were willing to give him a chance but he declined. It's his own fault.

Yes Paula, what he did was to show to all of us that he was just another hoax guy, and not really very good at doing it....::LOL::
However we all had a few laughs at his expense, and im certain the friends he has at his workplace would have had a lot of fun making the Pringles Can Time-Machine for him :LOL:

Actually i thought the introduction of that crystal earpiece for the time-machine was good, as they were used a lot in the late 1950s and early 1960s when we were listening to our transistor radios...But of course "your truly" only ever used standard headphones with padding around them so that i could listen for hours without suffering from ear pains!:D

As Prof Opmmur would tell you Paula, nearly all of the headphones we had in the 1960s were either Army Navy Airforce or Navy surplus headphones, without any ear paddings on them! :eek:

HEADPHONES.jpg :eek: :D

TimeFlipper

thats a bag of finger nail frito's if you ask me timeflipper

Thank goodness nobody did ask you Baz :D..I have booked you in for an eyesight test mate on Saturday 22/7/2017 at 10am..
If you cant make it at that time, let me know and i will change it for another more suitable date and time :cool: :D