You Dont Need To Understand The Language, Your Feelings And Soul Tells You.

TimeFlipper

The haunting voice of the beautiful Marie Laforet :love:..
If you cannot see this video in your country, please type into You Tube, Marie Laforet-Moi Je Voyage (HQ Audio, Melody TV)

TimeFlipper

If you cannot see this video in your country, please type into You Tube, Marie Laforet-Moi Je Voyage (HQ Audio, Melody TV)

Just discovered that sadly, The beautiful Marie Laforet passed away on November 2nd.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I agree with you on the topic.:)

I like music more when I cannot understand it. Then you can imagine what you the song might say or just invent something you like. The rhythm and the music of a lot of songs is very good.:)

I remember how shock I was, when I really could understand, what Eminem and Co said in their songs. Of course, songs can also have good lyrics, but not all songs, that have a good music vibe, have it. That is what I want to say.

TimeFlipper

I was really pleased to know you and ClassicalFan enjoyed the songs from the beautiful Marie Laforet, she had the ability to put emotion into every single word she sang, she is a great loss :cry:..I will be looking deeper into some of her earlier music not necessarily provided for us from You Tube...

Here is hoping you both enjoy another wonderful French vocalist, Edith Piaf...The very first time i heard this song was on the radio sometime in 1957, and it made the hairs stand up at the back of my neck!....She dedicated the song in 1956 to the French Foreign Legion...

TimeFlipper

The very sensuous Gigliola Cinquetti :love:....The chorus should start you swaying from side to side, i was doing that with my eyes shut and fell off the chair! :eek:....Fortunately my Ninja training kicked in, and i landed on the floor safely :LOL:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I hope you enjoy this wonderful power-ballad rendition of The Power Of Love :)..
My favourite song from the 1980s, performed by the beautiful and operatic trained vocaliste, Jennifer Rush :love:...
If you cannot see it your own country, please type into You Tube, Jennifer Rush-The Power Of Love (Official Video) (VOD)..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

You just posted songs of women :LOL:.
Here is hoping you both enjoy another wonderful French vocalist, Edith Piaf...The very first time i heard this song was on the radio sometime in 1957, and it made the hairs stand up at the back of my neck!....She dedicated the song in 1956 to the French Foreign Legion...
I heard it very often in the media but only in latter times. Very good song.

I like that song. It is in Latin and a bit in French. It was even number one in the UK:

This Indian song was for weeks in the European Top 20. Also a beautiful song, but I think the translation is not that wonderful. It is ok but not that good as the song itself. So dont look it up. But the rhythm and melody is very good. And I guess the most people who bought that song also didnt know what it means:

I think this Turkish song is very good, but I also dont know the translation ;). I dont want to look for it, because I think the lyrics are also not so great.

Last edited: