You Dont Need To Understand The Language, Your Feelings And Soul Tells You.

TimeFlipper

This music is taken from the Time-Travelling movie, Somewhere In Time...
Christopher Reeve first sees Jane Seymour who becomes the love of his life, in a portrait picture hanging on a wall in a hotel room..
The music he hears draws him into the room.....During the making of the Movie, Reeve is never allowed to see the picture of Jane Seymour hanging on the wall, until after the filming of the scene, to make his actions spontaneous...

The movie was filmed on a real small island but none of the actors or film crew were allowed to leave....Reeve had his own 2 seater aircraft which was parked on the island, and rumour had it that he and Jane Seymour secretly left the island together, to go and party on the mainland which was only a few miles away from the Island...

The pose that Jayne Seymour produced for the photo was carefully chosen from various poses, and when the director was eventually satisfied it was almost perfect, Reeve came in the room and stood slightly to the left of Seymour to give an accurate visual cue for her...
I have seen that part on the internet, but when Seymour first looks at Reeve, I could tell she was in reality, actually in love with him!!..
The camera never lies, and that "look" from Jayne Seymour could never have been acted, it was for real, as you will see....Reeves facial expression also exposes his own true feelings towards Seymour, as he moves closer to her photo, you will see that for yourselves also..

alpha centauri

This music is taken from the Time-Travelling movie, Somewhere In Time...
At first I thought you meant Nena´s song and I was puzzled :D. But there really is a song in the video.

Great song. I like instrumental songs. Titorific (y).

I will also post a new song:

This is one of the most popular Non-English songs of all time. How could i forget posting it?
The language is Korean.

Psy- Gangnam-Style:

TimeFlipper

At first I thought you meant Nena´s song and I was puzzled :D. But there really is a song in the video.

Great song. I like instrumental songs. Titorific (y).

I will also post a new song:

This is one of the most popular Non-English songs of all time. How could i forget posting it?
The language is Korean.

Psy- Gangnam-Style:

I must post a video clip of my good self doing my interpretation of how to do the Gangnam Style! :eek::ROFLMAO:..

Back in the 1960s I met at Stringfellows nightclub a gorgeous Korean girl called iflungit Atchu, she was a great adult lap dancer!! ;):LOL:..

alpha centauri

I will also add two songs in African languages. I have often heard the songs in the radio. Both songs are wonderful:

The first song is Agolo - Angelique Kidjo in the Yaruba Language:

And the second was a world hit (ok more Europe than the world). The song is in French, English and the West African language Wolof.

Seven Seconds - Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry

Last edited: