You have just Time Travelled. Whats next?

Carolanne289

Similar here i was born in The Republic of Ireland, though spent over 30 years in Australia so far , and some stints elsewhere.

A while ago i was interested in Russia but seems i got my fix of youtubes and the like. Mostly Madame Blavatsky drew me in an her works.

Sort of see where your coming from though.
Hi
I wonder what it is with some of us and Russia?
I too have been drawn to Madame Blavatsky and some of her works though have been too slack to follow up on researching more.
If there are anymore threads on here it would be interesting to see what others have to say about it.
Thanks for replying really appreciate it

Mayhem

Zenith
What i really meant for this thread was, you have landed after time travelling whether it was a shock or not.

You compose yourself, what do you look for? or whats the plan?

NIXIE

You compose yourself, what do you look for? or whats the plan?

I would like to answer just for fun but not from a very personal perspective; I have a few answers:

1. If you knew you had just time traveled, wouldn't you already have a plan before you did so? (Who would time travel for no reason at all?)

2. If you didn't know you had time traveled, but you did know it happened, wouldn't you try to figure out if there was a way back?

3. a) If you didn't know you had time traveled and you didn't know it had happened, wouldn't you just assimilate into the new timeline if you did not travel far in time? (like in my case, I was only brought into this new dimension of the world and did not even realize it until anomalies were made apparent after like 2 years!)

3. b) If you didn't know you had time traveled and you didn't know it had happened, but you realized that you must be in the distant past or future, wouldn't you just freak out and not really be able to compose yourself? If you did compose yourself you would probably just have to learn to live in that time (like another version of me did that ended up stuck in the 1800s)...

If you do find yourself in a different time like that you would have to look for shelter and look for ways to live your life the best way you know how, but I do not recommend going without God/Jesus and the Holy Bible and Holy Spirit as your guide.

SergiusPaulus

2 Kings 20:11 Sundial goes backwards. He was amazed by it. If Revelation 22 of NIV is correct and Eden is restored and Chapter 22 comes somewhere in the middle of Revelation due to the Mystery then we could wake up in Eden before the fall of man. Ever hear of Eden NC? It got restored a long time ago. Theres an old town of it all rundown. Then you go around the corner and its all brand new stuff.

Treversal

For some reason this has been in my thoughts a lot in the last few months.
Want to do this through my conscience not physically.
I whould probably feign sickness of some sort to get my bearings as I would want to enter my own body not someone else's.
I have no idea why I have been thinking about this the last few months.
Plus the weird part is I was born i Scotland grew up in i Australia.
BUT I have this obsession with Russia and there is a connection somewhere now and there.
Call me out for being crazy but I don't know what it is.
I feel a Russian connection, too. Maybe TRUMP changed history but there is still quantum entanglement with the previous worldline.

SergiusPaulus

There may be a suggestion that the Scuds of 1991 were nukes. Somehow got switched with conventional warheads. Sort of like the finale of Avengers Endgame where they don’t show when it was replaced.

Angelface239

Even though I have a very strong principle in my life (maybe the highest of them all) to not give advice to people about what to do (it is very dangerous, as you never know what turn their lives may take by following that advice), I still think it is safe to provide some advice to you – do not look at it as an obsession, but simply as a fact. It may even be a gift. We are not supposed to understand such subtle phenomenon, but it happens to a lot of people, all over the world. In your case, I think it is a premonition, some sort of prediction and that is really great because it is unique. Most of those who have such subtle abilities, can somehow feel predictions about some certain future events, but in your case it is more than that, as if you were given the opportunity to choose. You will definitely meet up with the one you are supposed to meet up and I am 100% sure you will know when the moment comes and who that person is. Nevertheless, the reason you will find out only after the meeting occurs.
I would be very glad to know the outcome of all this, so please keep me informed. It is very interesting.
You can write anything and at any time, about anything you feel comfortable sharing.
I too thank you for writing back, that was really nice of you.
Have a lovely day and just relax, be happy for the gift you received and use it wisely.
I am not sure.