You have just Time Travelled. Whats next?

Mayhem

Zenith
You have somehow mastered time travel for one movement, you have arrived somewhere.

What do you do next?

Curiosity so you look around, get your bearings maybe a week ahead maybe a year behind.

Whats the plan after that?

Carolanne289

You have somehow mastered time travel for one movement, you have arrived somewhere.

What do you do next?

Curiosity so you look around, get your bearings maybe a week ahead maybe a year behind.

For some reason this has been in my thoughts a lot in the last few months.
Want to do this through my conscience not physically.
I whould probably feign sickness of some sort to get my bearings as I would want to enter my own body not someone else's.
I have no idea why I have been thinking about this the last few months.
Plus the weird part is I was born i Scotland grew up in i Australia.
BUT I have this obsession with Russia and there is a connection somewhere now and there.
Call me out for being crazy but I don't know what it is.

start at edge

I whould probably feign sickness of some sort to get my bearings as I would want to enter my own body not someone else's.
BUT I have this obsession with Russia and there is a connection somewhere now and there.
... I know what it is !!
You must be one of my kind.
I feel the same connection since many years already.

A little background:
I was in Russia only once – from 29 December 2006 to 29 January 2007. It was the most wonderful time of my life, there I felt much more at home than I feel here where I actually live, I felt much more free than anywhere else in the world. I feel like my real home is Russia. I miss Russia very much. At the same time, I feel incredibly sorry for not choosing Russian as a foreign language when I was in school (actually, my parents did), as I understand very little when I hear Russian.

Since I have access to YouTube (that is almost 2 years), more than 50% of what I watch is about Russia.
I recommend you try it. For starters, after you open YouTube main page, just search “flash mob Russia”. Further, I am sure you will come up with various ideas about search terms and keywords.
I have a feeling that, being one of my kind, you also like Dimash. If he is new to you, I strongly suggest to search him on YouTube, you will definitely enjoy what you will see, especially clips of people from all over the world reacting to him.

Enjoy !!

Carolanne289

... I know what it is !!
You must be one of my kind.
I feel the same connection since many years already.

A little background:
I was in Russia only once – from 29 December 2006 to 29 January 2007. It was the most wonderful time of my life, there I felt much more at home than I feel here where I actually live, I felt much more free than anywhere else in the world. I feel like my real home is Russia. I miss Russia very much. At the same time, I feel incredibly sorry for not choosing Russian as a foreign language when I was in school (actually, my parents did), as I understand very little when I hear Russian.

Since I have access to YouTube (that is almost 2 years), more than 50% of what I watch is about Russia.
I recommend you try it. For starters, after you open YouTube main page, just search “flash mob Russia”. Further, I am sure you will come up with various ideas about search terms and keywords.
I have a feeling that, being one of my kind, you also like Dimash. If he is new to you, I strongly suggest to search him on YouTube, you will definitely enjoy what you will see, especially clips of people from all over the world reacting to him.

Enjoy !!
I have been watching some Russian things on YouTube.
Thank you for replying.
I feel like I have being going crazy.
I have been watching feeds on here and not responded.
I feel thereis someone that I have to meet up with for some reason.
I know iT sounds weird..
But It hss been stuck i my head last sew months.
Thank youfor responding so quickly.
It's almost become an obsession to me.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

What do you do next?

no way back ok..
do I arrive naked in a flash of light or what?

start at edge

I have been watching some Russian things on YouTube.
Thank you for replying.
I feel like I have being going crazy.
I have been watching feeds on here and not responded.
I feel thereis someone that I have to meet up with for some reason.
I know iT sounds weird..
But It hss been stuck i my head last sew months.
Thank youfor responding so quickly.
It's almost become an obsession to me.
Even though I have a very strong principle in my life (maybe the highest of them all) to not give advice to people about what to do (it is very dangerous, as you never know what turn their lives may take by following that advice), I still think it is safe to provide some advice to you – do not look at it as an obsession, but simply as a fact. It may even be a gift. We are not supposed to understand such subtle phenomenon, but it happens to a lot of people, all over the world. In your case, I think it is a premonition, some sort of prediction and that is really great because it is unique. Most of those who have such subtle abilities, can somehow feel predictions about some certain future events, but in your case it is more than that, as if you were given the opportunity to choose. You will definitely meet up with the one you are supposed to meet up and I am 100% sure you will know when the moment comes and who that person is. Nevertheless, the reason you will find out only after the meeting occurs.
I would be very glad to know the outcome of all this, so please keep me informed. It is very interesting.
You can write anything and at any time, about anything you feel comfortable sharing.
I too thank you for writing back, that was really nice of you.
Have a lovely day and just relax, be happy for the gift you received and use it wisely.

Mayhem

Zenith
Apart from all the above what happens if you for what ever means you have got there are not able to return?

Rezz

одержимость россией , чел я живу там use google translate вся страна корумпирована , все , что может произойти разве что атомные бомбы взорвутся в россии

start at edge

одержимость россией , чел я живу там use google translate вся страна корумпирована , все , что может произойти разве что атомные бомбы взорвутся в россии
Я желаю, чтобы этого никогда не случалось, конечно, но если это случится, то это будет исключительно западный дефект. Россия - вероятно только нация в мире, который все еще имеет нормальных людей, которые живут нормальным, живет, кто не стал на колени к рабству. Как доказательство - я борюсь уже 13 лет, чтобы добраться там и прожить тихую и тихую жизнь. Из-за такой длинной борьбы, я смог жаловаться, но меня не будет, потому что очень мудро для русских очень тщательно обратить внимание на, кто они дают разрешение войти на их священной земле.
Есть много видео на интернете, заявляющем, что путешествие времени было изобретено в 2003 и что это будет освобождено к общественности только вокруг 2028, но я никогда не видел даже 1 единственную информацию о том, где путешествие времени было изобретено, где это происходит.
Вы вероятно заинтересованы в этой теме, так как вы присоединились к этой теме и этому месту. Так, если вы действительно заинтересованы, только немного исследуют и пробуют соединить всю информацию - вы сделаете вывод непосредственно о том, где путешествие времени было (будет) изобретено. Поэтому, даже если 8 лет, кажется, является много, я все еще имею чувство что я бегу несвоевременно. Поэтому я горю очень желанием по меньшей мере встретить кого-нибудь из России, даже если только в онлайне, так как это смогло быть добро запущенные.