You have just Time Travelled. Whats next?

start at edge

одержимость россией , чел я живу там use google translate вся страна корумпирована , все , что может произойти разве что атомные бомбы взорвутся в россии
Я желаю, чтобы этого никогда не случалось, конечно, но если это случится, то это будет исключительно западный дефект. Россия - вероятно только нация в мире, который все еще имеет нормальных людей, которые живут нормальным, живет, кто не стал на колени к рабству. Как доказательство - я борюсь уже 13 лет, чтобы добраться там и прожить тихую и тихую жизнь. Из-за такой длинной борьбы, я смог жаловаться, но меня не будет, потому что очень мудро для русских очень тщательно обратить внимание на, кто они дают разрешение войти на их священной земле.
Есть много видео на интернете, заявляющем, что путешествие времени было изобретено в 2003 и что это будет освобождено к общественности только вокруг 2028, но я никогда не видел даже 1 единственную информацию о том, где путешествие времени было изобретено, где это происходит.
Вы вероятно заинтересованы в этой теме, так как вы присоединились к этой теме и этому месту. Так, если вы действительно заинтересованы, только немного исследуют и пробуют соединить всю информацию - вы сделаете вывод непосредственно о том, где путешествие времени было (будет) изобретено. Поэтому, даже если 8 лет, кажется, является много, я все еще имею чувство что я бегу несвоевременно. Поэтому я горю очень желанием по меньшей мере встретить кого-нибудь из России, даже если только в онлайне, так как это смогло быть добро запущенные.

Doc 05

Zenith
Pre 1963; start panhandling change (90% silver),
bury (cache) change at a local cemetery,
return, dig up and cash in. ;)

NIXIE

Pre 1963; start panhandling change (90% silver),
bury (cache) change at a local cemetery,
return, dig up and cash in. ;)

What you don't understand is that you can use a time machine to just copy the silver or any item right in front of your eyes by sending it back or forward a few seconds I am not sure which- I never got to try it .. So no need to put all that digging in.
It will be a bit atomically(?) imperfect and would need to be smelted down a couple times again I have heard. The same happens to a human but new cells fill in the gaps my grandfather told me when I was a kid...

Last edited:

Carolanne289

Even though I have a very strong principle in my life (maybe the highest of them all) to not give advice to people about what to do (it is very dangerous, as you never know what turn their lives may take by following that advice), I still think it is safe to provide some advice to you – do not look at it as an obsession, but simply as a fact. It may even be a gift. We are not supposed to understand such subtle phenomenon, but it happens to a lot of people, all over the world. In your case, I think it is a premonition, some sort of prediction and that is really great because it is unique. Most of those who have such subtle abilities, can somehow feel predictions about some certain future events, but in your case it is more than that, as if you were given the opportunity to choose. You will definitely meet up with the one you are supposed to meet up and I am 100% sure you will know when the moment comes and who that person is. Nevertheless, the reason you will find out only after the meeting occurs.
I would be very glad to know the outcome of all this, so please keep me informed. It is very interesting.
You can write anything and at any time, about anything you feel comfortable sharing.
I too thank you for writing back, that was really nice of you.
Have a lovely day and just relax, be happy for the gift you received and use it wisely.
Thank you for replying
I know I have taken a while to get back to you. With work and being sick and personal family matters.
It is definitely something that I feel very strongly about. I have not opened up to anyone apart from on here.
I just don't know where to begin. I just know it has to be on a conscience level not machine.
I do geel there is someone I have to meet and not just romaticizing it. But it is always Russia. I was originally born in Scotland and have been brought up in Australia probably repeating myself. So I have no connection whatsoever with Russia. But am drawn to there. Back to early 80's to my own body.
I feel it is bizzar. I have never had these thoughts until I had a mild heart attack and stent put in no heart damage whate so ever. Then everything changed. That is when my thoughts changed.
I really appreciate your feed back. It means a lot. It makes sense to me with deep thought and it has feeling to it.

Carolanne289

одержимость россией , чел я живу там use google translate вся страна корумпирована , все , что может произойти разве что атомные бомбы взорвутся в россии
Would love to understand what you have written but only understand English.
Thank you for replying though. I really appreciate it.

Carolanne289

I uaed googel translate do you live there. Of nkt where do you live?

start at edge

Thank you for replying
I know I have taken a while to get back to you. With work and being sick and personal family matters.
It is definitely something that I feel very strongly about. I have not opened up to anyone apart from on here.
I just don't know where to begin. I just know it has to be on a conscience level not machine.
I do geel there is someone I have to meet and not just romaticizing it. But it is always Russia. I was originally born in Scotland and have been brought up in Australia probably repeating myself. So I have no connection whatsoever with Russia. But am drawn to there. Back to early 80's to my own body.
I feel it is bizzar. I have never had these thoughts until I had a mild heart attack and stent put in no heart damage whate so ever. Then everything changed. That is when my thoughts changed.
I really appreciate your feed back. It means a lot. It makes sense to me with deep thought and it has feeling to it.
I am sorry to hear about the health and personal problems you had, but it is a very good thing you could overcome all that.
I think you must not begin anywhere, just let everything unfold natural and by itself. In most cases, it is time that solves everything. Sometimes it is even not a good idea to force anything against this. It is probably a balance established from a higher lever that we humans can not comprehend (yet).
I know how you must feel, yet you are somehow lucky to only be drawn to Russia. In my case, it is the sweet taste which I had the opportunity to experience and now the bitter taste of having it almost impossible to get back there. I see it as a comparison to the situation of a dying thirsty man in the middle of the desert – do not give him anything at all, rather than giving him only 2 drops of water on his lips.
Have a look (and listen) to these clips, they will warm your heart:

Carolanne289

I am sorry to hear about the health and personal problems you had, but it is a very good thing you could overcome all that.
I think you must not begin anywhere, just let everything unfold natural and by itself. In most cases, it is time that solves everything. Sometimes it is even not a good idea to force anything against this. It is probably a balance established from a higher lever that we humans can not comprehend (yet).
I know how you must feel, yet you are somehow lucky to only be drawn to Russia. In my case, it is the sweet taste which I had the opportunity to experience and now the bitter taste of having it almost impossible to get back there. I see it as a comparison to the situation of a dying thirsty man in the middle of the desert – do not give him anything at all, rather than giving him only 2 drops of water on his lips.
Have a look (and listen) to these clips, they will warm your heart:
Thank you for sharing those videos. I really enjoyed them and seeing how happy the surrounding community are.
I am ok now just a really nasty virus going around here atm.
I think you are right not to push things and let ot happen if it is meant to be.
Really love the way you describe things on how you feel and the way you see it.
Yet I see it as the opposite as you had the opportunity to experience at least. But in saying that would probably feel as you do in your shoes.

Mayhem

Zenith
For some reason this has been in my thoughts a lot in the last few months.
Want to do this through my conscience not physically.
I whould probably feign sickness of some sort to get my bearings as I would want to enter my own body not someone else's.
I have no idea why I have been thinking about this the last few months.
Plus the weird part is I was born i Scotland grew up in i Australia.
BUT I have this obsession with Russia and there is a connection somewhere now and there.
Call me out for being crazy but I don't know what it is.

Similar here i was born in The Republic of Ireland, though spent over 30 years in Australia so far , and some stints elsewhere.

A while ago i was interested in Russia but seems i got my fix of youtubes and the like. Mostly Madame Blavatsky drew me in an her works.

Sort of see where your coming from though.