You Might Like Watching This.

TimeFlipper

Four gorgeous ladies performing a very well known tune (yes, my favourite lady is the celloist also :love:)

A true incident happened when the World famous conductor, Sir John Barbirolli, was practising a piece of music with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, and the lady lead celloist was having a VERY bad hair day...

Sir John stopped the music and turned to the lady celloist having a bad hairday and said, Madam!..Do you realise that thing between your legs can bring pleasure to millions, yet all you can do is scratch it?!?! o_O :giggle:..

TimeFlipper

Four gorgeous ladies performing a very well known tune (yes, my favourite lady is the celloist also :love:)

A true incident happened when the World famous conductor, Sir John Barbirolli, was practising a piece of music with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, and the lady lead celloist was having a VERY bad hair day...

Sir John stopped the music and turned to the lady celloist having a bad hairday and said, Madam!..Do you realise that thing between your legs can bring pleasure to millions, yet all you can do is scratch it?!?! o_O:giggle:..

The four gorgeous girls back again, playing Vivaldis Storm :love:..

TimeFlipper

Recently found this photo from 2017, when i was on my new electric bicycle, and made a wrong turn and ended up behind this female Polish runner who wouldn't let me go past her, I was stuck there for at least 40 minutes :fp:..

Last edited: