Your Avatar, Why?

titorite

I like this thread , I hope it gains the popularity of the word association thread. I hope lots and lots of us answer to it because it is an awesome couple of questions. My avatar is of two Rife machines that I used to own... that I did own when I took the picture. The smaller one in with my mother in Houston. The bigger beam ray one is somewhere... I had to leave it behind when I abandoned my car to jump the canadain border to see my ex wife and son..... I thought she still wanted to reconcile and I darn sure wanted to see my son, turns out though she found a new guy whom she wanted more and did not tell me about.... who in the end dumped her …. and now I know better about where to place my trust.

Thats the story of how I lost the EMEM3d Rife machine....Worth it because I did get to see my son.

THats great, you say, But what the hell is a rife machine?

A rife machine is a frequency emitter that destroys specifically targeted cells, Cancer cells, flu cells, psoriasis causing cells, it cures disease by over oscillating the cells to death . It's non invasive and highly effective as long as you have the right disease in your sights. Mis-diagnosis is a sonvabitch. People talk smack to me about it sometimes.... they insist their is no cure to cancer (their are several for several different types the rife machine is not exclusive in this regard anymore) They tell me everyone has herpes and their is no cure for the cold sore, they tell me im full of it yada yada yada their words fall off my back like water off a duck because for years I used my machines on anyone willing to try them , free of charge , solely so I could document the effects..... Granted After a while I did start accepting tips because people were insistent and it seemed rude to turn away gratitude so it was never a requirement but if they wanted to cover my gasoline on 300 mile trip I was greatful for it too.

Also It is worth mentioning that I did not use the rife machines as A singular approach, I also included ozonated water and colloidal silver in my sessions, also whatever else seemed effective and acceptable... Like activated charcoal unless contraindicated , Physical therapy like acupressure and reflexology , I have a degree in massage therapy and that kinda lead me into the life of the alternative healer. And I tell everyone all about my rife machines when ever anyone will listen because the world should know about the advances made and supressed by Dr Royal Raymond Rife.

Their is a freaking cure. Ill help anyone anywhere get healthier free of charge if they are just willing to try it.