Your Avatar, Why?

Gacut

Time wanderer
Mine is a character from webcomic called "VG Cats". His name is Johnny Evilguy

In the first episode he appeared, he was a salesman in electronic shop and the main character was buying something from him.
Since i saw his design, i liked it and i use him as my avatar nearly in every app, forum, social-media websites, even in my email.

Martian

Mine is a character from webcomic called "VG Cats". His name is Johnny Evilguy

In the first episode he appeared, he was a salesman in electronic shop and the main character was buying something from him.
Since i saw his design, i liked it and i use him as my avatar nearly in every app, forum, social-media websites, even in my email.
What does your name mean?

Fenyx

My Avatar is how I see time, each ring is a single timeline, and if you zoom in, you can see there are tiny rings coming of each of those, thus our actions can change the course of time.

taykair

I'm picking up another old thread again. Sorry about that.

My avatar is a colorized version of the Flammarion engraving. I view it as depicting the seeker who has "broken through" our reality in order to discover what lies beyond it.

However, my avatar is not a description - only an aspiration. As much as I would like to be the person in that scene, I am well aware that I am still only seeking.

new.jpg

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

My Avatar is the lead singer of my favorite band Clutch, i attribute some of their earlier musical work to my obsession of the paranormal, and in the music video one of my favorite parts is "O This burning beard, i have come undone, it's just as i feared i have i have come undone"

taykair

I've changed avatars. The old one was a bit too "busy".

The new one is simply the sun over the ocean - or, if you read my story Traveller's Tale (and if you didn't, then why not?) it's the Creator rising from the Great Ocean.

STUARTDELTA

My avatar is a sigil of many versions of chaos magic ( occult) my previous history before retiring due to cancer illness,makes me wonder if conjuring up the dead resulted in having bad luck as in terminal illness lol , cancer affects the brain so my lol comment , understandable along with my already dry humorous streak