your brain creates its own reality every night.

jon

as your senses obtain information and send them to your brain(especially light) it wants to know what it all is. so as these brains experience other beings with similar structure it works together to describe what it has brought to its brain with something it can give through anything that they could obtain though its senses. over time this grew stronger and we developed a thorough communication.

we have developed an amazing second reality with our mind. one that you experience everynight. are you playing god as you create an entire reality.it wasn't real! no one else had seen what you had experienced. so if it wasn't part of reality. then this reality was merely a creation of your brain as it knows what things look like or feel like etc. it turns that into a reality that you believe to be true.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When you are dreaming, the content of your dream truly is a world of its own. Unless it turns into a vivid dream, you'll believe everything in your dream to be true, even the most unlikely, crazy detail.

Many times, a lot of the content of that dream will feel so stupid and out of place on the next morning. It felt real while you were in the dream though, as you were a part of it, a part of this world existing in that dream, only.

What if life itself is like a big dream. It's a universe with crazy stupid things we'll never see unless we wake up? Makes you wonder.

jon

the only time detail is involved is it is relevant but it will never be as detailed as what is

Rosco..Jones

In dreams we often test fly different possibilities and choices we will be making in our lives.
Dreams sometimes get crazy because multiple storylines can occur simultaneously.
I do feel dreams are a 4D phenomenon because dreams have no time restrictions.
You can meet and communicate with others while dreaming.
So, I do not feel that the reality that dreams take place in is not just a private mental delusion.
Lucid dreaming enables you to make more productive use of the hours you spend asleep.
OOB experiences also take place while sleeping.
Dreams are one of the most neglected areas of research and understanding.

Just wanted to shoot off a few bullets.
Gotta run...

dave11

as your senses obtain information and send them to your brain(especially light) it wants to know what it all is. so as these brains experience other beings with similar structure it works together to describe what it has brought to its brain with something it can give through anything that they could obtain though its senses. over time this grew stronger and we developed a thorough communication.

we have developed an amazing second reality with our mind. one that you experience everynight. are you playing god as you create an entire reality.it wasn't real! no one else had seen what you had experienced. so if it wasn't part of reality. then this reality was merely a creation of your brain as it knows what things look like or feel like etc. it turns that into a reality that you believe to be true.
My perception of dreams as of late is - i believe that our spirits travel to other dimensions or alternate realitys , possibly join with other life forms within the universe , I believe that when we feel tired it is a result of our spirit being pulled to these alternate realitys ,and the reason why our dreams commonly make no sense , I believe is the result of memorys of these events fragmented so to speak , and in death these memorys of our unknown travels will be de- fragmented and we will know the truth, the human form has not the capacity to gather these thoughts as a collective, therefore they remain a mystery , for now///

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Dream time is a good time to have fun with all the things you are free to do. :)
When your not sleeping you can not do the things like you can in a dream state.

LisaTiffany

When you dream the brain also releases a little DMT which to some believers including myself makes dream travel possible. That's why shamans would take DMT to initiate their dream travel, they would also use it to communicate with their ancestors. It's believed that mediums and clairvoyants might have a lot more DMT been produced and it's fueling their ability to communicate with the spirit world. Rick Strassman wrote a fantastic book about the subject called DMT: The Spirit Molecule.

The interesting thing with dreams is if you practice techniques such as throat friction that promote the reactivation of the pineal gland, when it's being awakened you gain incredible control of dreams and they are extremely lucid. What you are basically doing is opening back up your third eye which has been closed off for most adults because of the pineal gland becoming calcified at puberty, and because of being conditioned by the world to put away childish things. I find it very hard to believe that dreams are simply just creations of the mind, and I know it might make me sound crazy but I've always believed sleep is when the psychical body is put to rest but the astral body is free to wander. I also find that whenever I do put in anywhere from 20mins to an hour of astral preparation before bed I always remember every aspect of a dream and it's crystal clear. Recently I had the weirdest take off when it comes to astral projection, usually it's a straight up feeling but this was a kind of spinning feeling, it actually freaked me out and I haven't done it again since then.

Scarlet005

When you dream the brain also releases a little DMT which to some believers including myself makes dream travel possible. That's why shamans would take DMT to initiate their dream travel, they would also use it to communicate with their ancestors. It's believed that mediums and clairvoyants might have a lot more DMT been produced and it's fueling their ability to communicate with the spirit world. Rick Strassman wrote a fantastic book about the subject called DMT: The Spirit Molecule.

The interesting thing with dreams is if you practice techniques such as throat friction that promote the reactivation of the pineal gland, when it's being awakened you gain incredible control of dreams and they are extremely lucid. What you are basically doing is opening back up your third eye which has been closed off for most adults because of the pineal gland becoming calcified at puberty

LisaTiffany, what does DMT stand for?

Also, I have recently been looking into the workings of the pineal gland and how to activate/decalcify, etc. This is the first I've heard of the fact that it becomes calcified during puberty. Do you know where I can find more on this or can you tell me how and why it happens at puberty? (Besides the obvious that you have already stated about adults telling you it's all childish imagination, etc. Especially since I think most people are told that and lose their abilities long before puberty, unfortunately. :( )

I would also like to know where I can find info on this throat friction technique. Thanks! :)