Your Top 10 MUST SEE Movies

paulyoung2

put here your TOP 10 "MUST SEE" movies before you depart this earth to another timeline/universe (Does not have to be time travel related)

the soundtrack of your life pretty much

i always wondered what flipper.. einstein.. paula.. num.. and rest of the paranormalis members had in mind

Mayhem

Zenith
I always liked Inception and Cloud Atlas. Dont know if they are must see though.
Will think about the others.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Mickey Mouse, Pinoccio, Jungle Book, Snow White and the 7 Dwarves, Donald Duck, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmations, Peter Pan, Bambi, Cinderella, et al..

paulyoung2

Network, The Truman Show, Groundhog Day (actually a very deep movie).
groundhog day is such a good movie that with the years becomes even greater lol .. this movie has its own smell! you can literally smell it from the screen... smellevision..
peterpan of course.. the original.. also untouchable

TimeFlipper

groundhog day is such a good movie that with the years becomes even greater lol .. this movie has its own smell! you can literally smell it from the screen... smellevision..
peterpan of course.. the original.. also untouchable
Its good to know you like Peter Pan, however i only wanted to see how you would react to my "Top Ten" list of Walt Disney movies ;)..
My number one movie would always be "Predator", it had everything in it to make a sci-fi movie into a truly believable thriller movie..

Wind7

Staff
Shawshank Redemption
Green Book
Interstellar
Arrival
The Lathe of Heaven (original PBS version with Bruce Davison)
Jacob's Ladder (Original)
Star Trek : The Motion Picture
Star Trek (Reboot Starring Chris Pine)
The Color from Outer Space
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

...I'm tired and have a HUGE list....These will do for now.

paulyoung2

gonna watch the lathe of heaven just because i can feel it will be good.. probably watched it too but need a reminder..
green book um just dont feel like hearing how good blacks are and how bad whites are in a pc world eventhough i feel it will be better movie than the other garbage done now days
colour from outter space is the one with nicolas cage right? i used to like him now days he is lol dont know something happened to him.. lots of garbage in the last few years but will give it a try
and lastly tim burton movie from 2016.. going to watch it soon