You're the new terrorist.

BlastTyrant

Well i was blacklisted by the FBI so i suppose it isnt to far fetched :LOL:

Octavusprime

Well i was blacklisted by the FBI so i suppose it isnt to far fetched :LOL:

What do you mean you were blacklisted? You can't get a job with them or you are on a government watch list? How do you know? I'm just curious because I imagine they wouldn't tell people they are being watched.

BlastTyrant

I found out after applying for a few jobs, the Lead investigator in my area called and told me and apolagized that i was black listed by accident and it is all cleared. So they say it is.

Samstwitch

Here is the article. You see how the Media and U.S. Government mix the subjects of 'Second Ammendment Advocates" and "Terrorists", even to the point of military training. It is Propaganda and BS to make Second Ammendment Supporters LOOK BAD in the eyes of the public, so the U.S. Government can enforce GUN CONTROL! THIS is also because the Goverment expects a Civil War when they try to disarm Americans!

Drill Characterizes “Disgruntled” Second Amendment Advocates as Terrorists
Ohio exercise centers around WMD plot

A safety exercise involving police, national guard and emergency management officials in Portsmouth, Ohio was centered around the premise that individuals “disgruntled over the government’s interpretation of the Second Amendment” plotted to use weapons of mass destruction to terrorize the local community.

The exercise, which took place yesterday, was run by the Ohio Army National Guard 52nd Civil Support Unit, Scioto County first responders as well as local law enforcement.

“The make-believe scenario is timely,” reports WSAZ News Channel 3, “Two school employees who are disgruntled over the government’s interpretation of the Second Amendment, plot to use chemical, biological and radiological agents against members of the local community.”

The drill revolved around the scenario of the two pro-second amendment advocates killing a teacher before setting up a chemical lab to develop weapons of mass destruction.

Portsmouth Fire Chief Bill Raison said the exercise was necessary due to the threat of domestic terrorism.

“Most people think it’s not very likely. But we forget that there’s a lot of domestic terrorism. There’s organizations and things that go on within the United States that can be every bit as devastating as the international terrorism is. The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist event. So we need to understand that those kinds of potential are here on a domestic level. And then also I think we need to remember that we’re not exempt from international terrorism. In fact, if I wanted to terrorize this country I would terrorize small town America,” Raison told the Portsmouth Daily Times.

The portrayal of pro-second amendment advocates as violent terrorists is sure to raise some eyebrows amidst a national debate about gun control following the Sandy Hook school massacre.

However, as we have exhaustively documented in the past, this is by no means the first time that Americans with constitutionalist political views have been demonized as dangerous radicals by both federal and state authorities in the context of so-called safety drills.

A 2009 New York Times report detailed how Homeland Security was training boy scouts to take on and disarm “disgruntled veterans” who are described as “terrorists”.

A number of drills have also been focused around the scenario of homeschooling parents turning into violent terrorists, including an exercise for the Muskegon Area Intermediate School District in 2004 which depicted a fictitious radical group called Wackos Against Schools bombing a school bus full of children.

Alex Jones has documented foreign troops being trained on U.S. soil to deal with “insurgents” since the late 1990′s as part of “urban warfare drills”.

In March 2009 we broke the story of the infamous MIAC report, leaked to us by two concerned Missouri police officers. The report listed Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists.

A study released last year funded by the Department of Homeland Security also characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.

HDRKID

I have done remote viewing. Well, I have seen events similar to the fall of the roman empire. They also ran deficits every year. Parallels are scary. Expect to face a new dark age.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well the goon squad's now have a court ruling to back up home invasion for the slightest of infraction's observed even minor traffic shit!!!!!!
we realy are becoming the enemy in the eyes of the everyday officer..
Ohio Court Upholds Police Entry Into Home Over Failure To Signal Turn

but hey they are already useing us for target practice all of us even old folks and pregnant woman and don't forget the dreaded mommy at the playground with the kids
WTF is going on these days????????
DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners

The company’s website offers a line of “No More Hesitation” targets ”designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.” The targets are, “meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusual targets for the first time.”
The targets include “pregnant woman threat,” “older man with shotgun,” “older man in home with shotgun,” “older woman with gun,” “young school aged girl,” “young mother on playground,” and “little boy with real gun.”