Yowie

DarksideDownunder

Hi all, just finished working on a new TV show in Australia. We went out to different areas looking for Yowies (similar to BigFoot etc.). One thing that did happen was apparently they will throw rocks at you. We were deep in the bushland at night and I kid you not we had rocks thrown at us from the bush. All our crew and star was near us so couldn't have been anyone of us. Very strange.

steven chiverton

they seem to be able to see infrared from trail cams etc so yous need to think outside the box and try get around it otherwise the yowies will always be evasive when it comes to trying to get a picture of them at night or video or trail cam video , yous need to check around fro new ideas from everything from electronics whizards to great ideas and try come up with something to get around the problem of them being so evasive cause they see infrared from cameras and videos and night vision by using technology differently than most do

steven chiverton

if the rocks are smooth enough try getting there finger prints you know how super glue fumes stick to the oil from humen finger prints thus bring up the finger prints in black well all ya need is a good size airtight container put the stone yowies threw at ya in it and next to it in the same container a good size blob of super glue see if it brings up there finger prints if they have any as far as i know no ones ever tried it otherwise it be online by now make sure the stone is smooth enough unlless they throw a rough surface rock at ya it may be harder to try get a good fingerprint then

steven chiverton

all ya need is to find someone who can re engineer a digital camera flash and replace or modify the push button and install a trigger lever instead so run a line from it to and erea baited to attract a yowie and as soon as he trips the line it will set off the camera flash and that flash would be to fast for him to see it in time and avoid it so the erea lit up by that flash would capture the yowie easier as no infrared is used so he cant see it to avoid it in time as for any red flash indicator lights on the digital camera just cover it in a tiny blob of blue tac , i used to go for a drive at night near a local dam and as i was driving i would stick my arm out the window and with my flash camera in my hand take random shots of the dark bush areas and load them on my pc and see what if any ive captured in the images of the areas lite up by the flash and you can zoom in easy to in case theres something off in that picture, so in case your out bush take a bright flash with your digital camera and sit in the dark no lights and when you think you hear something take a big flash shot of that erea you hear the sound in and you may be surprised what you get in the brightened image taken using the fast flash of a camera .

TimeFlipper

all ya need is to find someone who can re engineer a digital camera flash and replace or modify the push button and install a trigger lever instead so run a line from it to and erea baited to attract a yowie and as soon as he trips the line it will set off the camera flash and that flash would be to fast for him to see it in time and avoid it so the erea lit up by that flash would capture the yowie easier as no infrared is used so he cant see it to avoid it in time as for any red flash indicator lights on the digital camera just cover it in a tiny blob of blue tac , i used to go for a drive at night near a local dam and as i was driving i would stick my arm out the window and with my flash camera in my hand take random shots of the dark bush areas and load them on my pc and see what if any ive captured in the images of the areas lite up by the flash and you can zoom in easy to in case theres something off in that picture, so in case your out bush take a bright flash with your digital camera and sit in the dark no lights and when you think you hear something take a big flash shot of that erea you hear the sound in and you may be surprised what you get in the brightened image taken using the fast flash of a camera .

If you are lucky Steve, the Yowie might be persuaded to take a selfie with you, its always worth a try cobber (y):giggle:..
This picture was taken of me only last year with a Yowie when i was visiting the Grand Canyon in Colorado :LOL:..

steven chiverton

lol hey which one is you time flipper the one who needs a shave or the other , i wouldn't be gain enough to have a selfie with a real yowie without having my arms and legs pulled out of its sockets along with any other bits of my anatomy lol

TimeFlipper

lol hey which one is you time flipper the one who needs a shave or the other , i wouldn't be gain enough to have a selfie with a real yowie without having my arms and legs pulled out of its sockets along with any other bits of my anatomy lol

I discovered how to hypnotise Yowies, its very simple Steve...All you have to do is fart when one of them is nearby to you...The fart disrupts the Yowies Infrared heat seeking senses and the smell mesmerises them, just take look at the Yowies face on the picture, it clearly shows him in a deep trance state :ROFLMAO:..