Zika Virus Taking the Conspiracy World By Storm — Population Control?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SPOILER ALERT: In Dan Brown’s book Inferno, a “mad scientist” found a way to limit the Earth’s population (which he felt was our biggest danger) by releasing into the air a bug that had no ill effects on people except it affected their ability to procreate. This was, of course, fiction, but ever since the Zika virus made its way into the mainstream media’s rotation recently, conspiracy theorists have been wondering if fact and fiction weren’t closer together than previously thought.
The Zika virus is not new. It has actually been around for decades, but something about the way it has mutated in recent years is allegedly causing a much more potent breakout than every before, leading the CDC to declare it a real health emergency. With mosquito season just firing up, the summer of 2016 will no doubt be the summer of Zika, be it a real threat or a conflicting government psy-op campaign.
In any case, the video below shows some important facts about Zika that the mainstream media doesn’t like to tell anyone about, and some of them may make you have a better understanding of what Zika is, where it came from, and whether or not the threat is real. Are you ready for Zika?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TimeFlipper

After World War two every man had to serve National Service (Army Airforce or Navy) for at least 2 years..
As a way of of preventing the men from staying longer on their holidays and avoiding being Absent Without Leave (AWOL), the day before they left, Bromide was put covertly into their tea and coffee which has an effect in reducing their sexual urges for upto 1 week...When the soldiers found out what was happening they never drank the tea or coffee that day lol :D

Today its possible that Bromide or a similar chemical could be sprayed from a plane, or put into mens and ladies deodorants or perfumes and the vapour from them ingested through the nose and mouth...:eek:

bluejay_1919

Wow! This is an interesting theory. Although I can no longer have kids,:( this still angers me.

Mosquitos bite me like crazy here in the south. I've read they can be more attracted to certain people than others. They love my rich, Indian blood and I'm allergic to them. I can be in a backyard full of people and they will have one or two small bites, while I'm covered in them head to toe, in huge bleeding welts. It's not fun. So having a virus transmitted by them is so gross, I may stay inside all summer!!!

I thought it was odd, I've never heard of Zika until lately and now all these birth defects from it....and it's sexually transmitted?! I read an article about towns putting out orders to spray a heavy duty repellent everywhere, up and down the streets to keep the 'squiters down. This is all definitely out of some freaky book and fishy to me.

jcolanzi

Here's an alternative explanation.

Despite all the public hoopla, all the cases of microcephaly being discovered in Brazil have never been scientifically linked to the Zika virus. A group of doctors from South America are now saying the brain deformations the world is witnessing are caused by the mass fumigation of low-income Brazilian people with a chemical larvicide, not by mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus.

bluejay_1919

Here's an alternative explanation.

Despite all the public hoopla, all the cases of microcephaly being discovered in Brazil have never been scientifically linked to the Zika virus. A group of doctors from South America are now saying the brain deformations the world is witnessing are caused by the mass fumigation of low-income Brazilian people with a chemical larvicide, not by mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus.
What is a chemical larvicide?

jcolanzi

It's chemical to control the mosquito population. The mosquitos aren't causing the virus. The chemical to combat them is.