Zombie outbreaks?

advntrjnky

So, I think I've seen too many movies and read too much fiction on Zombies. do any of you have any "verifiable" sightings/ outbreaks? Max Brooks listed a bunch in the Zombie survival guide, and I assumed that they were all made up fiction. Are they? Since I haven't heard of any in the mainstream media I thought this would best be addressed in the Conspiracy section. What say you? Any comments?

thanks,

advntrjnky

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Aren't most movies inspired from something real, at some point ?

I can't believe they never tried to take some old dead tissues, and bring them back to life.

You'll tell me that it's impossible, and I'll likely believe you if your explanation makes sense, but let's be honest: If it ever works, isn't there a little 0.0001% chance that something at some point goes very wrong ?

advntrjnky

I don't think that the re-animation part of zombies is really feasible, but the "berserker" type virus as found in 28 days later or I am Legend is more likely.

advntrjnky

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've read some stuff about this show, it looks pretty good, they say it's quite realistic too.

Harte, how do you imagine a realistic zombie outbreak ?

Harte

I try not to.

As a child, dinosaurs stomping through the neighborhood was my worst nightmare.

As I got older, it was evil talking and moving dolls, then later vampires and eventually zombies.

I never lost the zombie shakes. I can barely stand to watch even the crappiest zombie movies - I walked out of the theater on Night of the Living Dead (what the hell was I doing in there anyway!) and I feel like I need to replace my TV if I see that dreadful film has been on, even if I didn't watch it!

Don't zombie me, bro!

Harte

Edited for: Talking about zombies made me make too many typos.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Zombies Ate My Neighbors!

This game rocks, I played it a few weeks ago on a emulator, it's still entertaining! :)