ZPE and time travel

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What you call centrifugal force is just the acceleration of the object. It just wants to move tangentially to the circle and not away from its center. If you are spinning the bucket and then let it go, it won't fly away from the center. It will continue its route. The centripetal force causes the object to curve as it pulls it towards the center.View attachment 7272
Let's start with centripetal force. There is no measurable centripetal force. Centripetal force has its direction toward the center of rotation. During the rotation of any object here on earth there is a measurable force directed away from the center of rotation. Any force directed away from the center of rotation is called centrifugal force. We do not have the ability to cause a centripetal force yet. If we did it would be identical to gravity.

Now just for your educational enjoyment I am going to show you how centrifugal acceleration is measured. It does exist. The acceleration occurs along the line between the object and the center of the previous rotation.

Einstien1.jpg

In the above graph I show the hypotenuse values for each increment of time as the object travels away from the center of its previous rotation. If you'll notice the hypotenuse is changing in value in an ever increasing velocity. Which makes it an acceleration. Centrifugal acceleration is real. The Pythagorean Theorem says so.

TimeFlipper

Do you think good old Pythagoras could have been an ancient time-traveller, synonymous with the ancient mariner? :eek::LOL:.
In respect to the OP of this thread, we must get back on topic :)..

NaturalPhilosopher

Let's start with centripetal force. There is no measurable centripetal force. Centripetal force has its direction toward the center of rotation. During the rotation of any object here on earth there is a measurable force directed away from the center of rotation. Any force directed away from the center of rotation is called centrifugal force. We do not have the ability to cause a centripetal force yet. If we did it would be identical to gravity.

Now just for your educational enjoyment I am going to show you how centrifugal acceleration is measured. It does exist. The acceleration occurs along the line between the object and the center of the previous rotation.

Einstien1.jpg

In the above graph I show the hypotenuse values for each increment of time as the object travels away from the center of its previous rotation. If you'll notice the hypotenuse is changing in value in an ever increasing velocity. Which makes it an acceleration. Centrifugal acceleration is real. The Pythagorean Theorem says so.
Is this where I call ya dumb enter snide comment? I troll so weakly. *Sigh*

TimeFlipper

Of course you would never call our member Einstein dumb, or enter any snide comments about him, simply because he clearly and concisely proved the difference that exists between Centrifugal and Centripetal...
You and i obviously know that members have their right to robustly put forward facts, that other members decline to do so when producing their own writings :)..