Joe Rogan and Smelling Salts

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thanks to YouTube's suggestion algorithm, I stumbled upon this. It probably doesn't qualify for well-being. I don't think it qualifies as alternate medicine either. Maybe it can be considered as an alternative to something...

Have you heard of smelling salts before? Despite what they say, I bet it's not that safe...

Man, their reactions are hilarious! Joe looks like he's about to shit his pants! The bits with Theo Von are so good!

1715348395071.png

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes. I had a chemistry set that introduced me to that stuff. Smelling salts is nothing more than Ammonia. Get a bottle of Ammonia cleaning solution and take a strong whiff. Guaranteed to clean out your sinuses. Very disagreeable too. I wouldn't be surprised if you could wake up the dead with that stuff!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, man, that's what I read online. Apparently, the ammonia you can buy at the grocery store is like 3% in concentration. Those bottled smelling salts are way stronger than that.

That must hit pretty hard.

They say it gives you increased awareness for a moment. Deadlifters and hockey players use that not to faint, among other things.

Is it a little like taking a huge whiff off an old 90s black permanent marker? Good shit!

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah, man, that's what I read online. Apparently, the ammonia you can buy at the grocery store is like 3% in concentration. Those bottled smelling salts are way stronger than that.

That must hit pretty hard.

They say it gives you increased awareness for a moment. Deadlifters and hockey players use that not to faint, among other things.

Is it a little like taking a huge whiff off an old 90s black permanent marker? Good shit!
Beware of someone that has many Perm makers in their pockets.