‘Bigfoot Cries’ Recorded in Oklahoma

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Okla. — A researcher last week released an audio file containing what he called a mix of strange unidentified animal vocalizations.

50-year-old Randy Savig, a disabled researcher from Missouri, told Cryptozoology News that he has been investigating the Bigfoot phenomenon for over three years.

Savig said last Thursday that he was “invited to do some research” in an undisclosed area in central Oklahoma when he captured the sounds.

The released file, uploaded to YouTube and lasting about three minutes, includes a series of apparent animal sounds exhibiting a fluctuation in pitch and volume resembling primate vocalizations.

“These vocals were recorded over a couple hours time frame,” said Ravig, who reportedly used a parabolic microphone to capture the data.

But, according to Savig, the sounds get interesting at the 2:33 mark.

“I wish they would have done more of these vocals as I find them a strange mix of mournful cries and screams.”

The Missourian says he mostly works with audio, but that he also takes some videos every now and then. He is dedicated to finding audible evidence of the existence of the cryptid most researchers refer to as Sasquatch.

“There is no way that I can prove what critter makes these variety of sounds with all the related evidence in the same area, but I suspect it is Sasquatch,” he says. “So they are classified as unknown.”

Savig would like for other researchers to give him a hand decoding the strange sounds.

“If anyone who listens to these have an idea of a common animal that makes them please let me know,” he said.

A parabolic microphone is used to record nature’s sounds

Some Bigfoot investigators, such as the Australian man in charge of the Yowie Listening Project, believe the creature is so elusive that the only possible way to capture evidence of its existence will be to use an audio recorder.

“I can’t stress how highly elusive these creatures are. They won’t dance for apples under an IR light,” the man, looking for anonymity, told Cryptozoology News last February.

In 2014, a Bigfoot enthusiast recorded a series of sounds in Washington state very similar to the ones from Savig’s audio.

The post ‘Bigfoot Cries’ Recorded in Oklahoma appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

BlastTyrant

I remember there was a TV show that did a Bigfoot segment and a police officer had caught the Bigfoot yell on record "or video i dont remember fully" but i do know it gave me the chills!