‘Jersey Devil’ Photographed in Pennsylvania

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Pa. — A Pennsylvania construction worker says he photographed an unknown creature he believes “had the exact marks’ of the Jersey Devil.

32-year-old R.W. told Cryptozoology News on Friday that he was driving on the highway about an hour outside of Philadelphia when he and his friend spotted the creature.

“I was driving back from Philadelphia. I don’t really remember the exact part I was at,” he explains. “Me and my friend were in the car and we saw what seemed to be a massive vulture in a tree, it was getting dark out, so we couldn’t make out the features well at all. I told him to get his phone out for a picture.”

The Pennsylvania man said the creature began taking off the tree when his friend took the photograph.

The image, submitted to Cryptozoology News and seemingly taken from inside the vehicle, shows a blurry and rainy highway with a few blurred cars and a dark flying animal on the top left. The alleged animal appears to be less blurry than the elements in the rest of the elements present in the photograph.

c4342daa-c1bb-410f-9862-984998dc3c7a__1487204738_24.229.23.229.jpg

R.W. submitted this photograph he claims to look like the Jersey Devil.

The man said the creature was very large and had “bat-like wings and goat features”.

“It was extremely creepy, but we figured we must have just seen it wrong, because of the rain and darkness, but upon looking at the picture it looks like no bird or bat I have seen before,” he said about the alleged November 26th 2015 late evening encounter.

The photograph was checked by image analysts at Cryptozoology News. Based on compression characteristics and EXIF metadata, the image initially appears to have been processed or edited with a photo editor software.

The Jersey Devil is a purported flying biped reputed to live in the southern New Jersey area. The creature was featured on the fifth episode of the first season of the popular 90s American TV show “The X-Files”.

The post ‘Jersey Devil’ Photographed in Pennsylvania appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Harte

This is absolute proof of how bad things have gotten in Jersey.

Harte