“World War Three” Is About To Escalate To A Dangerous New Level

Swp57

Doomsday Survival Blog
1650502818430.pngThe dogs of war have been released, and many fear that our planet will never be the same again as a result. From the very outset of this article, I want to make it exceedingly clear that I am pro-peace because I am extremely concerned about what a global war would mean for America. If we eventually get to a point where nuclear weapons are used, billions of people could die. That is a scenario that we should be trying to avoid at all costs. Even now, countless innocent civilians in Ukraine are being ruthlessly sacrificed as politicians on both sides engage in a reckless game of global domination.

If the politicians that start wars were forced to actually fight in them, there would be a whole lot less military conflict all over the globe.

Having said all that, let me give you an update on some of the latest developments.

Violence has been erupting in Jerusalem for days, and ABC News is admitting that Israel and Hamas could soon “once again go to war”…

Days of violence in Jerusalem and an exchange of fire in Gaza overnight have raised the possibility that Israel and Gaza’s Hamas rulers will once again go to war, as they did less than a year ago under similar circumstances.

Let us hope that such a conflict can be delayed for as long as possible because it could easily develop into a major regional war.

In the aftermath of the recent rocket attack that came from Gaza, Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz warned that the Israeli military is ready to do whatever is necessary…

Keep reading:

Beholder

Needs a new type of peace treaty where world leaders admit the obvious connections between conflicts and stop all wars at the same time. The Baltics and Taiwan would be off limits in exchange for Ukraine not invading pro-russian Donbas and Finland not taking back the rest of Karelia. Maintaining current borders according to international law and swearing off any historical claims and grievances.