100 Final Applicants For Mars One

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I wouldn't go there, but that's just me.

I hope we're going to master all the required technology once they're ready to launch, otherwise, their life are very seriously at risk.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think Mars One will ever happen. What with the internet now. Free energy machines seem to be popular subjects over on YouTube. Eventually inventors will turn to anti-gravity technology powered by free energy. That's not going to take 20 years. Soon people will be cobbing together anti-gravity craft capable of traveling to Mars. The proliferation of inquisitive minds will dominate. Soon more and more people will realize that the science we are taught in school is not the real science behind the reality we exist within.

I don't think Mars One will ever happen. What with the internet now. Free energy machines seem to be popular subjects over on YouTube. Eventually inventors will turn to anti-gravity technology powered by free energy. That's not going to take 20 years. Soon people will be cobbing together anti-gravity craft capable of traveling to Mars. The proliferation of inquisitive minds will dominate. Soon more and more people will realize that the science we are taught in school is not the real science behind the reality we exist within.

High School and College science teachers are the dumbest teachers in our schools today. They teach old science and not the new science needed by our kids today.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

High School and College science teachers are the dumbest teachers in our schools today. They teach old science and not the new science needed by our kids today.

Very well put, I agree 100% with your comments Einstein and Golden Eagle Feather : I truly believe that physics teachers are the worst of all the teachers teaching bad information to our future scientists. Many years ago when I lived the Denver Colorado area,I was talking to an older gentleman that was a physics professor at the University of Colorado in Boulder Colorado. He got downright mad at me even suggesting that power over unity did not exist. Power over unity means you can get more power out of the electrical device then you put him. Side Note: The same professor of physics at the University Boulder Colorado, was one of the people that helped write "Project Bluebook" the famous UFO book that stated UFOs do not exist.

About 25 years ago was working for a electronics company that bid on refurbishing old Navy equipment off Navy ships. One of the items that needed to be refurbished was this metal cabinet six-foot tall and 3 feet x 3 feet around. It was a secret project that only two company engineers could work on and I was not one of the two engineers. The device was an over unity electronic power system using 1940s and 1950s vacuum tubes.