2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Angelface239

I get that, consciousness perceived in some unknown way events, and the system understanding itself is a self fulfilling tauntology behind language perhaps. When the system understands its self it understands what not to cause, because everything has a cause and every cause needs to determine what not to cause which means knowing in everyday how not to do something which means an infinite amount of universes understand to determine the one thing to do. Every cause ends with the system understanding itself therefore if you believe enough to change what you see into seeing a different thing with the same graphics emulating all of your senses then you are their.
I mainly want to use to change something in my past, so that is never really happend and i have not meet a real actual time traveler on this site that could help me out wirh this kind of thing that is negatively affecting my life in my present timeline, i mean their was one person but they turned out to be a liar after he said he was in a year in my past in january 13th of 2017 before, and i have heard back from it all so hopefully the two cup method helps get me a future self i want and things like that i want in my life.

dimension-1hacker

I mainly want to use to change something in my past, so that is never really happend and i have not meet a real actual time traveler on this site that could help me out wirh this kind of thing that is negatively affecting my life in my present timeline, i mean their was one person but they turned out to be a liar after he said he was in a year in my past in january 13th of 2017 before, and i have heard back from it all so hopefully the two cup method helps get me a future self i want and things like that i want in my life.
Try visualizing an image in your past, all of what you saw, smelled, touch, etc, and the visual replacing what you see. Try visualizing something outside your body interacting with the external, I can do it. It is not completely proven but could work. The image needs to be the equavelent of what you saw in your past, the actual experience. Brain games would self and allot of exersize and eat all the healthy foods in powered form you can eat in a day.

Magik mushrooms temporary augment what I describe to a certain degree that I do not know so consuming them could help. Either way one trip is good for long term brain health, causing you to be more creative, intelligence, memory boosting, happy, open-minded, protect the brain from damage etc long term.

Angelface239

Try visualizing an image in your past, all of what you saw, smelled, touch, etc, and the visual replacing what you see. Try visualizing something outside your body interacting with the external, I can do it. It is not completely proven but could work. The image needs to be the equavelent of what you saw in your past, the actual experience. Brain games would self and allot of exersize and eat all the healthy foods in powered form you can eat in a day.

Magik mushrooms temporary augment what I describe to a certain degree that I do not know so consuming them could help. Either way one trip is good for long term brain health, causing you to be more creative, intelligence, memory boosting, happy, open-minded, protect the brain from damage etc long term.
Okay will this help with changing those years in my past. So it all plays out diffrently for me.

dimension-1hacker

I mean could this be something i can ask for someonelse to help change my past so i can that life i want where i exist in my own future or no.
you wouldn't be completely you if you gain altered memories, better subjectively to meditate exersize eat healtyy foods, then eat a few magik mushrooms then live the future you wznted to.

Angelface239

Okay i guees where woulf i found those kind of mushrooms at all. How would you even alter alterrd memories.
But i am still looking for that person i take back with. Me so i change those parts of my past still and i dont have alot of time either to wait for this kind of person.

Angelface239

But i am still looking for that person i take back with. Me so i change those parts of my past still and i dont have alot of time either to wait for this kind of person.
And if you the person intrested in going with me to my past to help me out with this kind of situation please send me a private message that is all i am going to say about this bye.