200 Years from now

Krish

There was a Remote Viewing by a senior gentleman. He said that he was up in a space ship and saw that Florida was basically under water. That means, we will have serious water from sea coming up about that time. I think we had Biblical Flood...probably the same way....with CO2 going up and summer temperature going up, that is where we will end up. you can check your locations from this site: http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/...after you find out how many meters Florida basically goes away and get ready for it for your kids....

Oh...cold will get colder...but over all, as those big ice chunks go away, then what?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
200 years is a long way away. Would it happen slowly rather than a flash flood? If so, people will (hopefully) move away from Florida. Do you remember the name of this man, by any chance, and when he had this experience?

Krish

200 years is a long way away. Would it happen slowly rather than a flash flood? If so, people will (hopefully) move away from Florida.

Yes, it is a slow process starting in 20 years or may be very soon. As cold gets colder and hot gets hotter with a heat gradient higher,, we will loose everything big time but slowly. That is imagine when Miami gets about three feet of water, for one year...no one will live there hopefully...But Bangladeshis would not know where to go....the Remote Viewing happened in July saying it is a done deal....

Krish

Oh...not sure where I should post this...I am thinking that there may be a Large Hadron Collider in Antarctica....some one should check that out from satellite photos....just a guess...

Krish

There is a lab there: The hunt for neutrinos in the Antarctic | Science | The Observer

Wouldn't something like a LHC be hidden?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking under the massive ice....and done by Atlantis or who ever had the past high end society...you know the people who built Pyramids and other building etc....so, if there was a past major science oriented civilization, we may find these things...may be not....NASA Landsat system might get that data...

Ayasano

I was thinking under the massive ice....and done by Atlantis or who ever had the past high end society...you know the people who built Pyramids and other building etc....so, if there was a past major science oriented civilization, we may find these things...may be not....NASA Landsat system might get that data...

I wish for once people would give credit where credit is due. Is it so hard to believe people with less technology than us were ingenious enough to come up with methods to build buildings that big? (Which, by the way, we know was possible with the tools at the time)

Anyway, as far as rising sea levels and stuff go, it's already happening. Since 1900 the rate of increase has itself increased from 1 to 3mm per year, with the change from 2.5 to 3mm ocurring since 1992, so it's vastly speeding up.

Is sea level rising?

Krish

I wish for once people would give credit where credit is due. Is it so hard to believe people with less technology than us were ingenious enough to come up with methods to build buildings that big? (Which, by the way, we know was possible with the tools at the time)

Anyway, as far as rising sea levels and stuff go, it's already happening. Since 1900 the rate of increase has itself increased from 1 to 3mm per year, with the change from 2.5 to 3mm ocurring since 1992, so it's vastly speeding up.

Is sea level rising?
...but...but...Lord Rama Civilization 100,000 years ago was space fairing...so they were higher than us...now adjust your thinking. We will get the details in Antarctica soon in a library and perhaps space ships and other products in the Moon that we have not been told...

As to Sea level rise, it is coming slowly then heavy duty...due to higher cold and higher heat with heat gradient higher than the cold...so it takes time, but no more than 200 years....

Ayasano

...but...but...Lord Rama Civilization 100,000 years ago was space fairing...so they were higher than us...now adjust your thinking. We will get the details in Antarctica soon in a library and perhaps space ships and other products in the Moon that we have not been told...

As to Sea level rise, it is coming slowly then heavy duty...due to higher cold and higher heat with heat gradient higher than the cold...so it takes time, but no more than 200 years....

My point was that people don't need to make up ancient spacefaring civilizations or aliens or whatever to explain away the pyramids. They can be explained perfectly fine by the ancient civilizations we know to have existed around that time.

titorite

My point was that people don't need to make up ancient spacefaring civilizations or aliens or whatever to explain away the pyramids. They can be explained perfectly fine by the ancient civilizations we know to have existed around that time.

Actually the great pyramids are explanation are still debated today. Observe.