200 Years from now

Ayasano

Actually the great pyramids are explanation are still debated today. Observe.

Neither of those videos show anything that couldn't have been constructed with known techniques at the time. On the contrary, they entirely prove my point. Ancient people were just as intelligent as us, they just had to make do with less. The electrification of the pyramid (if it was even on purpose and not just an interesting side effect of their choice of stone) was likely done for religious reasons, similar to one of the Baghdad Battery theories.

titorite

I think you are reaching extraordinary conclusions based on your own wants. But cheers , thats totally acceptable and you are entitled to your own opinions and beliefs about the world we live in. Be well.

Krish

We are talking about 200 Years from now...so let us start counting the sea level every year and see if it is exponential.......going up...up..up...there is no fact or faith...it is what it is...

"For an unprecedented third year in a row, Antarctica's seaice is poised to smash a new winter record, but Arctic summer sea ice hit its sixth lowest minimum."

Antarctica Nearing Sea Ice Record High, But Arctic Ice Still Shrinking

High is high, low is low....we shall see where we are going in 20 years...

Last edited:

Ayasano

We are talking about 200 Years from now...so let us start counting the sea level every year and see if it is exponential.......going up...up..up...there is no fact or faith...it is what it is...

"For an unprecedented third year in a row, Antarctica's seaice is poised to smash a new winter record, but Arctic summer sea ice hit its sixth lowest minimum."

It's actually not exponential based on the Global Mean Sea Level data from the last 20 years or so. I double-checked the numbers because I thought it would be, but the rise has remained constant at about 3.4mm/year despite increasing pollution. (That doesn't mean exponentially increasing pollution won't push it to begin increasing expoentially though)

Still, any sea level rise at all is worrying, as 200 years of 3.4mm increases would result in a rise of 0.68m, which is still pretty bad, especially with giant chunks of ice about to fall into the ocean and make it a lot worse.

Krish

It's actually not exponential based on the Global Mean Sea Level data from the last 20 years or so. I double-checked the numbers because I thought it would be, but the rise has remained constant at about 3.4mm/year despite increasing pollution. (That doesn't mean exponentially increasing pollution won't push it to begin increasing expoentially though)

Still, any sea level rise at all is worrying, as 200 years of 3.4mm increases would result in a rise of 0.68m, which is still pretty bad, especially with giant chunks of ice about to fall into the ocean and make it a lot worse.
This is paranormalis...so I can say this...there was a remote viewing that said the state of Planet in 200 years. The viewer was good enough I had to take that account. So...then it will be exponential...period. If you do not agree, that is fine. Let us discuss this in 20 years....I do not have a visit to another planet now....

Ayasano

This is paranormalis...so I can say this...there was a remote viewing that said the state of Planet in 200 years. The viewer was good enough I had to take that account. So...then it will be exponential...period. If you do not agree, that is fine. Let us discuss this in 20 years....I do not have a visit to another planet now....

You should bury a time capsule with that prediction and dig it up in 20 years. The recovery ceremony will either be tragic or hilarious.

Krish

You should bury a time capsule with that prediction and dig it up in 20 years. The recovery ceremony will either be tragic or hilarious.

Thank you....sounds good. I came to paranormalis to check it out. I guess I will live your groups to do their Ali Baba and forty thieves work...."think outside the mind" does not work here...it is amazing....

Ayasano

Thank you....sounds good. I came to paranormalis to check it out. I guess I will live your groups to do their Ali Baba and forty thieves work...."think outside the mind" does not work here...it is amazing....

I wasn't making fun of you, I really think you should do the time capsule thing.

Krish

I wasn't making fun of you, I really think you should do the time capsule thing.

It is not necessary...thank you for saying that...Most people who have the gift from heaven do not speak out as they are afraid....I am doing other serious stuff that I can not talk about, hence the lighter stuff, I sent it out....I know what I will be doing from now to 300 years in the future (birth...rebirth etc)...but can not talk about it....the only thing I wanted to find out is if people in the Western Hemisphere believe in rebirth....then a lot of issues can get resolved including the Terrorism and massive wars...it is the Order and Chaos system at play...but that is not my deal...so, enjoy your deal....again thank you.