56-page Document From 2008/2009 Regarding Advanced Technology Threats has been declassified and released to the public

Noah_A_S

This might better explain what happened to the missing aircraft MH370 in 2014.

If you have been following the news surrounding the missing MH370 airplane you'll know that it mysteriously vanished in 2014.

With seemingly NO explanation and zero debris left behind!

Now a document regarding technologies that might seem foreign or alien to us, has been made unclassified to download and view for free by the Dept. of Homeland Security. (DHS)

You can view it here: https://www.aaro.mil/Portals/136/PD...HS_Kona_Blue.pdf?ver=BjOpTzFISPc0LWMw5uAzzw==

What are your thoughts?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

This might better explain what happened to the missing aircraft MH370 in 2014.

If you have been following the news surrounding the missing MH370 airplane you'll know that it mysteriously vanished in 2014.

With seemingly NO explanation and zero debris left behind!

Now a document regarding technologies that might seem foreign or alien to us, has been made unclassified to download and view for free by the Dept. of Homeland Security. (DHS)

You can view it here: https://www.aaro.mil/Portals/136/PDFs/UAP_RECORDS_RESEARCH/AARO_DHS_Kona_Blue.pdf?ver=BjOpTzFISPc0LWMw5uAzzw==

What are your thoughts?

The initial info is click bait. I skimmed through the document, and all I could find was bureaucratic dogma over something that has yet to be defined. I have my doubts as to whether this is even real. Probably written by an AI chatgpt bot.

Noah_A_S

The initial info is click bait. I skimmed through the document, and all I could find was bureaucratic dogma over something that has yet to be defined. I have my doubts as to whether this is even real. Probably written by an AI chatgpt bot.
Hi @Einstein - No I think this document is probably real.

I have been following emerging technologies and the slow drip feed of information coming from departments in the U.S. Gov't.

I have reason to believe that the document is authentic.

I have again been following stories about the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, (AARO) as well.

The AARO released the document on AARO.mil after the request for information by the Department of Homeland Security.

I think this is part of a slow drip feed of information designed to get humans used to the idea that this type of technology exists, and that we have had it, for a while now.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi @Einstein - No I think this document is probably real.

I have been following emerging technologies and the slow drip feed of information coming from departments in the U.S. Gov't.

I have reason to believe that the document is authentic.

I have again been following stories about the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, (AARO) as well.

The AARO released the document on AARO.mil after the request for information by the Department of Homeland Security.

I think this is part of a slow drip feed of information designed to get humans used to the idea that this type of technology exists, and that we have had it, for a while now.

It see ms to me you didn't actually look at what was written in the document.