70% Of Americans Have "No Faith” In Government

Khaos

where the wild things are
Don't hate this country, go to your primary election booth and get involved at the grass roots level.

Useless. Elections are just a show. Government officials are pre-selected.

By whom? I didn't know America had Oligarchs.

By the ones pulling the strings. The new world order. The 1%

I mean look at the 2000 elections. You can't tell me that wasn't rigged.

TnWatchdog

Useless. Elections are just a show. Government officials are pre-selected.

By whom? I didn't know America had Oligarchs.

By the ones pulling the strings. The new world order. The 1%

I mean look at the 2000 elections. You can't tell me that wasn't rigged.
th

TnWatchdog

And I've been feeling poor lately but I see there are billions worse off then me so I should count my blessings and move on. This post is a great presentation on immigration and it not affecting the big picture...world poverty. Sooner or later if you add a foreign substance to another the mixture will take on the characteristics of the additive, change totally into something else, or even blow up!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are starving children in Africa that deserve help, but Mexico is the most obese country in the world and they come here and the government gives them freebies. There are starving people in Haiti and other places as well that look like this:

Starving-Child-africa.jpg

And then you read this:

America Is No Longer the Most Obese Country in the World
" Roughly 70 percent of Mexicans are overweight and almost one-third are obese." - They have access to food. The children above do not.

And you wonder where our government's priorities are. Please note, this has nothing to do with skin color. And I know there are always exceptions.
But this needs to be said. Why don't we bring THESE POOR BABIES here and skip the illegals who just want money and free healthcare?

I'll get a lot of heat for this but it is reality. Who exactly are we feeling sorry for?

Also, the governments of the poorest countries are stockpiling the food we send. Shouldn't we be shutting down THOSE corrupt governments instead of worrying about fricken IRAQ and IRAN all the time? What kind of leader allows his chidlren to STARVE to death? Doesn't he deserve to go to trial for this?

I guess I'll get some hate mail now. SIGH. Needed to be said.

Suraska

There are starving children in Africa that deserve help, but Mexico is the most obese country in the world and they come here and the government gives them freebies. There are starving people in Haiti and other places as well that look like this:

View attachment 1477

And then you read this:

America Is No Longer the Most Obese Country in the World
" Roughly 70 percent of Mexicans are overweight and almost one-third are obese." - They have access to food. The children above do not.

And you wonder where our government's priorities are. Please note, this has nothing to do with skin color. And I know there are always exceptions.
But this needs to be said. Why don't we bring THESE POOR BABIES here and skip the illegals who just want money and free healthcare?

I'll get a lot of heat for this but it is reality. Who exactly are we feeling sorry for?

Also, the governments of the poorest countries are stockpiling the food we send. Shouldn't we be shutting down THOSE corrupt governments instead of worrying about fricken IRAQ and IRAN all the time? What kind of leader allows his chidlren to STARVE to death? Doesn't he deserve to go to trial for this?

I guess I'll get some hate mail now. SIGH. Needed to be said.

Europe and America spent centuries robbing Africa of everything not bolted to the floor and a great deal of what WAS secured also. Now they have no use for Africa and do not care what happens to it and its citizens. The influx of fence hoppers from Mexico and Central America somehow serve a purpose to US government at the moment, so corrupt politicians support shady deals that bring them here. If a stockpile of diamonds were discovered in Kenya tomorrow you best believe the dire poverty there would be front page news the day after!

gonzogirl

That is interesting..America ruled by England via proxy. I have never liked that America kisses Israels ass so much. As for the state of America: We have nobody to blame but ourselves. If Americans were so not willing to be sheep it would be better. We ingest every last bit of B.S. that the super rich feed to us. In return we keep them rich. It would take a revolution to get what we deserve as Americans.

I think you would find this website interesting The History of US-Israel Relations
Thanks Ill check it out:)

walt willis

So tell me how Russia bled out the other countries of the Soviet Union like Poland.

Or did they take control of them for their own good?

Freedom is a universal concept that most people want and most governments do not want.

Some folks live just to control others...

Darshan

So tell me how Russia bled out the other countries of the Soviet Union like Poland.

Or did they take control of them for their own good?

Freedom is a universal concept that most people want and most governments do not want.

Some folks live just to control others...

Twilight World of Central Asian Migrants - Institute for War and Peace Reporting - P34660

Poland is NOT a real nation! It belonged to Russian Empire, Prussia, and Austria-Hungary. Ukraine is Russia. Belarus is Russia. Nosy Westerners told former USSR nations Russia "oppressed" them, but those nations remain aligned to Russia currently. Most men in nations of Tajik and Turkmen and Uzbek Republic are in Russia for work, because their nations are so desperately poor! Yes Russian Empire controlled them for their benefit and the nations were semi-prosperous. America told Ukraine to rebel, but most do not realize how very poor Ukraine is and without alignment with Russia will not withstand 10 years, because Westerners want only the Earth Resources there and not to help citizens.