A 3rd option

Scarlet005

Lol. Oops. Please disregard my previous question. I see it has already been answered by another one of your posts on this thread.

Ayasano

Just when I think I know everything, another viable model comes into my awareness. I now have no less than three approaches to time travel. Tomorrow I will test something. If it works, you will know it immediately because of its socio-economic impact. If not, the earth goes on and life is unchanged .
Haha. I fell sleep. Darn insomnia finally caught up with me. I'll have to wait till later.

You never did elaborate on this. Everyone got distracted by talk of Astral Travel and stuff.

IroncladMarshmallow

Just when I think I know everything, another viable model comes into my awareness. I now have no less than three approaches to time travel. Tomorrow I will test something. If it works, you will know it immediately because of its socio-economic impact. If not, the earth goes on and life is unchanged .
Haha. I fell sleep. Darn insomnia finally caught up with me. I'll have to wait till later.

You never did elaborate on this. Everyone got distracted by talk of Astral Travel and stuff.
It turned out to be more involved than I had anticipated. My efforts are ongoing.

Rawknee

What kinda socio-economic impact? If Apple stock go way down for whatever reason, will that be your doing?

An empty stomach is considered helpful.
I read a similar suggestion using thirst as a catalyst. Be thirsty when you go to bed, and put a glass of water next to your bed. Resist reaching for it. Repeat.

At the time it was suggested that I focus on an object. The object I chose was a chalkboard.
This is an extremely interesting choice. Especially if the chalkboard was blank. After staring at it for a while, did you sometimes start seeing things on it?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
At the time it was suggested that I focus on an object. The object I chose was a chalkboard.
This is an extremely interesting choice. Especially if the chalkboard was blank. After staring at it for a while, did you sometimes start seeing things on it?

Nope, but occasionally the chalkboard would start to rotate. I think the idea is to keep conscious thought to a bare minimum, while still remaining consciously awake in the background.

Nope, but occasionally the chalkboard would start to rotate. I think the idea is to keep conscious thought to a bare minimum, while still remaining consciously awake in the background.
Rotate in 2 dimensions (clockwise/counterclockwise) or 3 (panes flipping out toward you and rolling back to the plane of origin)?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have to say 3, since I've always envisioned the chalkboard as a 3D object. But the rotation is one side away - one side towards. And it does seem that the left side is the one moving away.