A Bit About Me

Sirius B Scientist

Genius what questions would you like to ask?

My first question: Do you know why God doesn't speak to us anymore? Did anything happen to him? Did he have to leave us?

My second question: You said that you have a device which can turn photons into whatever cloths or food people want. But do you have a device which can create anything you want?

My third question: Do you have time travel technology which you can share with us?

My forth question: If God isn't/wasn't the ruler/creator of the universe, then who is?

My fifth question: Do you have any technology/magic which can give us superhuman abilities?

My sixth question: Do you know anything about unexplained deaths and disappearances?

Jehowah is the local administrator for this galaxy. He has tried to communicate to humans by revealing details about himself through his sister who is incarnated on planet earth, and the website she has made here The 9D Nibiruan Council Family Gallery. Why her on a not very important website? Well she is his sister after all. Now we have matured as a species, he wishes to share with humanity the truth of himself that he is just a 9th dimensional alien.

Yes we have a device that can create anything we want.

Time travel incredibly dangerous and lead to disasters, so I will not say anymore on the matter. The Andromedans turning back time to prevent the Reptilians conquering the Milky Way inadvertently back fire causing Lucifers rebellion to be successful. Time travel is dangerous do you really want to play with it?

The Annunaki created the universe through an advanced Atom Accelerator. We are a part of the Annunaki empire of 2 billion universes, where our 1 is a small 1... Either Rajah Solaris rules the universe or Lucifer does its hard to keep track of information travelling from the Great Central Sun... Yes Lucifers rebellion was temporarily successful, but then Rajah Solaris rallied his followers to take it back (he then carried out a massive purge in the cosmos which caused many galactic clusters to join Lucifers rebellion) since then I have heard Lucifer is back in control but that rumour is unsubstantiated... Yog Sophoth the Lord of Time and Space was killed defending the Great Central Sun...

If you took a drug to unlock certain parts of your brain, you could use telekinesis, telepathy and pyrokinesis. Of course if you are Aspergers you would be able to create lightning instead of being able to use pyrokinesis, as that is an Orbs natural affinity.

Unexplained deaths and disappearances are generally caused by aliens strategically taking out people who may be a threat to their agenda... Of course there is the human element of kidnapping, but the really bizarre deaths are definitely aliens...

Last edited:

Sirius B Scientist

The most important person I know of within the Annunaki Empire is Beshaam. He created this particular cosmos using an advanced atom accelerator, as an experiment to see who would naturally rise to power to rule it, and how well they would rule it. I dont know his exact power or position within the Annunaki empire, but I know he was able to give a universe 50 times the size of this 1 to some1 without thinking twice about it. I have a Nommos friend who told me what I wanted to know about the cosmos, and who showed me the universes founding (in spirit form you can tell the difference between legitimate stuff and illegitimate stuff).

At this universes founding it was created through technology, by an alien race of what you could call Gods and Goddesses, it wasnt created through magic! After creating this cosmos and seeding the first alien races here, they left this cosmos behind to begin their experiment. You have to be in the 3rd dimension to create 3d objects, and to do that you need technology as magic doesnt really work in the 3rd dimension... Beshaam generally spends his time setting up new universes with the Annunaki, and doesnt have much time for each universe he sets up, because of his other admin work...

I heard 1 of the reasons Rajah Solaris fell from power; is he got in trouble with Beshaam for setting up; a system where Gods and Goddesses purged and tortured whichever souls they felt like (fI found out among other universal rulers Rajah Solaris is known as the torture god...), so Beshaam advised Lucifer on how to win the war. My advice to you is to treat the Annunaki with respect, because they rule the empire we are a part of... Treat all races, Gods, Goddesses and archangels with respect, but try to find their faults so that you can lose your inferiority complex and 1 day you can surpass them! That said its more important to treat the Annunaki with respect than other races...

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur