A Future With Nowhere to Hide?

Hemoman

Re: A Future With Nowhere to Hide?

you hear about the verichip they want to implant in people's hands in the near future so all transactions will be handled without any currency?

virtualgirl

Well, GIR...It would be about the equivelant. I believe the government is the beast. They are just getting started. For one, let's take all the reports of identity theft at the banks on the news lately. I think that's just a cover for the gov. They make you feel that you are unsafe and then here comes the gov to save the day. They are just getting the picture set up. You know, set the fire and then come in as the hero to put it out.

Timebender

V-Girl,
You're more right than you could know. I've worked for a major semi-conductor manufacturer and one of the fastest growing markets is bio-metrics. Implants will be as common as vaccines in the next two decades, at least that's the plan.

For now, you can remove the battery from your cell phone if you don't wish to be "tracked". You simply plug the bat's back in when you need to use the phone.

Major retailers use "tracking chips" to know what items you have purchased and even what items are on your person when you walk in. Next new pair of shoes you buy you can bet there is a permanent chip within the item somewhere.
TB

Mudpuppy

Also, there is support for putting chips in pets (to track them when they get lost), children (to prevent child abduction) and now the military (because of our involvment in the Middle East). Where does it stop? They will eventually justify everyone getting one for some valid reason or another. And the ones who do not "elect" to get them will, most probably, be left out in the cold....or as Revelation states, not be able to "buy or sell". Guess we better all move out of the cities, grown our own food and be self-reliant.....oh yeah....isn't that what John Titor had been saying the whole time he was here?:unsure:

smokeringhalo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Guess we better all move out of the cities, grown our own food and be self-reliant.....[/b]

Getting off the grid is easier said than done.
An individual effort would be difficult and a community effort that attempts it would suddenly be a "dangerous threat" or media villified "cult" as in the case of the Branch Davidians in Waco for whom the system murdered for their non-compliance.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"God is REAL\")</div>
wow i heard that implants like chips in hands would mean the 666 of the devil.[/b]

Yeah i think the verse goes omething like like the mark will be in the right hand and/or th eforehead.

the companies making these chips are verichip and mondex. check it out. kinda creepy.

Hemoman

The whole chip deal is the smoking gun for me. If people start being required to hae these chips in them in order to engage in commerce and society then I simply won't. I"ll do whatever I can to establish a self-reliant commnity somewhere.

I've been following the titor stuff and other related theories and to me the chip deal seems to be the indisputable proof that something is going on, if and when they are required to be implanted into people.

I myself do not want those things in me. Even if it means a little amateur surgery....:eyebrow: