A Gift from Phil Schneider (New Periodic Table)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The rest of the information: A few days ago, I received an E-mail from a person named Mark. In the E-mail, Mark asked if I had any information on the mineral samples Phil Schneider displayed in many of his video lectures. I said yes I do have a log periodic chart of the Atoms, which Phil gave me many years ago. I also stated that I would post it, in its entirety.

When I scanned the documents it was a PDF, and no matter what I did,I could not combine it into one file, so I had to post each page separately.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Yeah, but it's just a periodic table? Is there something peculiar about it I'm missing? A new element?

If Schneider personally gave it to you that's pretty cool. I guess I'm not seeing the reason you posted it without saying that though.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do believe element 115 doesn't exist on earth. So all those elements around 115 and above don't exist here either. I know scientists may have created a couple of atoms of elements in the 112 range. But the knowledge for that periodic chart if it is true, didn't come from earthly science.