A Gift from Phil Schneider (New Periodic Table)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The reason I mentioned 115 is because that was the element Bob Lazar talked about in his story about the back engineering project on UFO propulsion systems that he participated in for the government. It doesn't exist naturally here on the earth. I suppose it could have been created by now and observed in collider experiments. But back when Lazar talked about it, it was nicknamed Unobtanium.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The reason I mentioned 115 is because that was the element Bob Lazar talked about in his story about the back engineering project on UFO propulsion systems that he participated in for the government. It doesn't exist naturally here on the earth. I suppose it could have been created by now and observed in collider experiments. But back when Lazar talked about it, it was nicknamed Unobtanium.

Wouldn't it be referred to as such on the document opmmur uploaded? Why would it say Algobarium instead?

I'm not discounting the idea that 115 was being messed with prior to it's official discovery date (as shown on Wikipedia); there's a vein of truth somewhere in all the story telling that surrounds the event Phil says he participated in. Where things start getting discounted is when random people on the internet refer to things as fact without providing anything to corroborate it.

Anyone have a link to a primary or secondary source mentioning the connection between 115 and Phil?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just noticed I had the PDF version of this document in my files, feel free to check it out:

Attachments

• new_periodic_table.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 8