A Necromancy Ritual For Spiritual Communication

Occultist

Occultist.net
If you have recently lost a loved one and want to communicate with them, there is a simple necromancy ritual that can be used for this purpose. This ritual might allow you to speak with the deceased person and ask them for guidance. It is important to note that this ritual should not be taken lightly, due to a high emotional response it can elicit in some people. If you feel like this would be too intense for you, please skip this ritual. On the other hand, it can also be a positively cathartic experience.

It’s also important to note that this ritual can only work for communicating with someone that you’ve had a strong and positive emotional bond with. This is the spiritual link that still connects you to this person. This ritual can’t be used to communicate with a famous person or a stranger. When I conduct necromantic rituals for others, I use other ritual techniques and tools.

The location of this ritual should be a place that has some significance in your relationship. Where did you spend most time together or the best of times? The place with the greatest memories is the best location for this ritual.

So once you’re ready, the first step is to gather the necessary tools. You will need a bowl of water, a white candle, an Athame (or any other sharp object), and some salt. Place the bowl of water in the center of your working area, and place the white candle next to it. Cast a circle around the working area, and then consecrate the space with salt.

Next, light the white candle and say a prayer or invocation to ask for guidance from your loved one. You can either write your own prayer or use one that is provided in this guide. After you have finished praying, hold the Athame over the bowl of water and say:

“I call upon you (name of deceased person), to come to me and help me in my time of need. Guide me and show me the path that I should follow. Give me strength in this dark time, and help me to find peace.”

After saying this prayer, dip the Athame into the water and then slash your palm with it. Allow some of your blood to fall into the water, and then say:

“With this blood, I consecrate this space and ask for your presence here.”

Next, take the Athame and trace a pentagram over the bowl of water. Visualize a blue light emanating from the pentagram, and say:

“I call upon the elements to join me in this ritual. Air, Earth, Fire, Water, and Spirit – I ask for your help in communicating with my loved one.”

Then, kneel down next to the bowl of water and place your hands in it. Say:

“I consecrate this water as a means of communication with the deceased. May (name of deceased person) be able to reach out to me and guide me on my path.”

After saying this invocation, sit down in front of the bowl of water and allow yourself to enter into a trance-like state.

Now is a good time to focus on your intention for performing the ritual. What do you want to achieve? Are you looking for guidance from your loved one? Are you trying to find closure after their death? Once you have focused on your intention, visualize the blue light surrounding you and your loved one. This light is a sign of their protection and guidance.

After visualizing the blue light, begin to communicate with the deceased person. You can ask them any questions that you have, and let go of all inhibitions, fear and doubt that you might have about the communication. This will allow you to receive clear and accurate information from your loved one. They might not be able to answer all of your questions, but they will provide you with the guidance that you need. Either you will hear their voice or they will communicate in other ways, such as through thoughts, feelings or images.

Often, the deceased person will provide you with advice or guidance that can help you in your current situation. Pay attention to what they are saying, and take their words to heart. After the ritual is over, write down everything that you discussed with your loved one. This will help you to remember their messages and keep them close to your heart.

When you are finished communicating with your loved one, thank them for their guidance and say goodbye. Then, extinguish the white candle and release the circle. The final step is to dispose of the water safely. You can either pour it down a drain or outside into the ground. Make sure to clean up any spilled salt and extinguish any candles used in the ritual.

Performing this necromancy ritual can be a very powerful experience, so make sure that you are prepared for it mentally and emotionally. If you have any doubts or concerns, please consult a trusted friend or professional before attempting this ritual. Remember to stay positive and have faith in yourself and your loved one. With time and practice in the art of necromancy, you will be able to communicate with them easily and receive the guidance that you need.

This is just a basic guide on communicating with a deceased person. Remember that each ritual can be customized to fit your specific needs and intentions. If you have any questions about this ritual or about necromancy in general, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. You can also request a ritual and I will perform it on your behest. Talk to you soon!

The post A Necromancy Ritual For Spiritual Communication appeared first on Occultist.

Source: Occultist