A Personal Encounter with Aliens

BlastTyrant

Hmm I don't know about this but I do like the idea of them being from water. There's an idea I've never heard before and it could make perfect sense. Why wouldn't a water world evolve a creature smart enough for interstellar travel?
Thats one of the great questions, we don't know what kind of worlds are out there or what they are capable of! Imagine a fire world :D

But the whole Water smell to me is defenitly ringing the Demon Alarm in my head, i have heard of several claims that Demons envy us for Water, so when they get the chance they will drink or submerge them selfs in water, perhaps that was the Smell.

But if you go back to ancient mythology and Water Demons, perhaps a Water Demon was trying to Drown him to take over his body.

HDRKID

People claim that aliens smell like cinnamon.
Is it just me or do the gray aliens smell like struck matches?, page 2

Here is from my experience:

Aliens have a pungent antiseptic smell similar to ozone.
Hybrids smell like ivory soap.
Demons have a sulphurous aroma. Like a volcano, burnt tire, matches or or eggs. The 'smell of hell' people say.
Vampires smell like a rotting corpse.
Black Eyed Kids or BEK smell sickly sweet like a patient with terminal cancer.
Angels smell like roses.
Sasquatch smells same as a skunk - hence the skunk ape name.
Fairies had a wildflower aroma.

I smell like a gorilla, which is not a good think I tell you. When I was a little boy my father told me that I smelled like a monkey, and I thought he was joking with me. Turns out that I smell similar to the gorilla cage in a zoo. Close to a human, but not the same.

Needless to say, I use a lot of cologne to cover up my aroma. :)

BlastTyrant

Skunk Ape is a different off branch than the Sasquatch, Skunk Ape is more of a southern bigfoot than the northern sasquatch.