A Prophetic Warning

OneIsTheWord

Are you talking about me going to hell? you can't see what God have plan for person who believes in Jesus Christ tell me are you a psychic or future teller no know when this going to happen I look forward for a caught up to heaven your Bible is false you need to study king James bible
greetings
what bible do you read, those, are not my words

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
I do not receive honor from men.
But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
How can you believe, those who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?
John 5:39-44 (NKJV)

did you testify to Him in public?
R (24).jpg
so help you, God

For many are called, but few are chosen."
Matt 22:14 (NKJV)

R (83).gif
did you get your certificate of pardon did you do anything for Him
source (1).gif

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For
He will give abundantly of pardon.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.
"For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
"For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; And it shall be to the Lord for a name, For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off."
Isaiah 55:6-13 (NKJV)

Attachments

• R (24).jpg
    R (24).jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Secretman3811

greetings
what bible do you read, those, are not my words

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
I do not receive honor from men.
But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
How can you believe, those who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?
John 5:39-44 (NKJV)

did you testify to Him in public?
View attachment 16651
so help you, God

For many are called, but few are chosen."
Matt 22:14 (NKJV)

View attachment 16648
did you get your certificate of pardon did you do anything for Him
View attachment 16649

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For
He will give abundantly of pardon.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.
"For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
"For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; And it shall be to the Lord for a name, For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off."
Isaiah 55:6-13 (NKJV)
I read king James bible not the new one so do you opey the Jesus Christ his commandments he said that if you love him keep his commandments love God with all your might and strength and mind set but you have to be born again by getting a Holy Spirit only to get it by go under in the water and confess your sins I not perfect so I trying to be a better christian

OneIsTheWord

I read king James bible not the new one so do you opey the Jesus Christ his commandments he said that if you love him keep his commandments love God with all your might and strength and mind set but you have to be born again by getting a Holy Spirit only to get it by go under in the water and confess your sins I not perfect so I trying to be a better christian

Can man Justify his sins in trying to keep the Ten Commandments?
The Ten Commandments, or the Decalogue, are a set of biblical principles relating to ethics and worship that play a fundamental role in Judaism and Christianity. The text of the Ten Commandments appears twice in the Hebrew Bible: Exodus 20:2–17 and Deuteronomy 5:6–21.
R (27).jpg
We read in Romans 3: 20 - 26. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference; For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, do declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. I quote again,

In Romans 3:24-26. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

(The word past through, does not mean that God has not forgotten our sins. What did God desire for man?)

I Timothy 2:4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth? So that God desired to save us, to spend eternity with Him, and to demonstrate his glory and his love for us.

OneIsTheWord

Physically I can't but I treat my German shepherd bitch as my partner.
Physically your words reflect your heart and your personality a little man that barks but has no bite
tenor (4).gif

the words tell about these types of men
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of mutilation!
Philippians 3:2

If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner?
Proverbs 11:31

Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
Acts 20:30

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet.
Psalm 22:16

I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me as gloat.
Psalm 22:17

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Revelation 22:15

A dog and the wolf is one is unbelievers, unclean person or persons, and evil workers, wolves men who are hunting for the next meal
Offense people produce much fruit, such as anger, outrage, jealousy, resentment, Strife, bitterness, hatred, and envy.
Some of the consequences of picking up an offense are insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, wounding division, and broken relationships betrayals, and backsliding.

The forum is about Apocalypse, End Times, and persons that are Survivalism from Disasters.

You qualify for Apocalypse, End Times behavior, this place is a place for knowledge, and the enlightenment of open-minded individuals.