A recently discovered asteroid had 'a very close encounter' with Earth

steven chiverton

ive forwarded this link to Rebecka rose and hopefully she who was a secret space program survivor can get soem of her contacts to check it out and confirm it

MODAT7

take a look at this video sure looks like a bigger cloud from an impact than that of the rocket said to be fired to crash into the moon
I'll confirm that this is CGI. To see a "dot" approaching the moon, it would have to be miles long. With our best telescopes pointed at the moon, we can't even see the various Apollo landers.

Given the diameter of the moon, the impact debris went up a hundred miles and back down in a couple seconds. That's way too fast. There would also be a massive glowing crater where it impacted. Some of the debris would have stayed in orbit.

The various news agencies, desperate for content, would have been all over this. The science agencies with telescopes would have made a relative high-res image of the molten crater.

steven chiverton

i copied this from the coments section of that video of somthing hitting the news

It's been in the international media for a couple of hours. President Joe Biden has officially ordered the CIA to investigate this incident. It is highly likely that an asteroid was missed by NASA's radar, though NASA has not commented on this disaster yet. Only time will tell.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i copied this from the coments section of that video of somthing hitting the news

It's been in the international media for a couple of hours. President Joe Biden has officially ordered the CIA to investigate this incident. It is highly likely that an asteroid was missed by NASA's radar, though NASA has not commented on this disaster yet. Only time will tell.

I seen this post in the comments section below the video. I just took it as a manufactured comment by the video creator. I did a search on Google for "object crashes into moon". I came up with a rocket booster that crashed into the moon last year in March. But not one result to corroborate this video. When I first watch this video, it seemed like the huge cloud created by the impact wasn't right. Did you notice it seemed to vanish quite rapidly afterwards?

RadicalResearcher

I think one day soon we will be hit with a small asteroid somewhere out in space headed in our direction. I think it will catch observers off guard. They scour the stars looking for threats to earth but open space is huge and anything is possible. Even if they did find such an object headed our way for impact. Unless they knew they could divert it or destroy it they would never alert the public. I think we all know that! Good news is, even if a small asteroid impacted with earth. Good chance it would hit one of the oceans. Thats not to say massive damage wouldn't occure, it most certainly would. But to the point it would spell worldly doom is debatable. More than likey that every coastal city and settlement near the impact zone would be destroyed.
Right now I am more concerned with scientists stating that the core has stopped spinning and may be reversing its spin! Now that does have me worried. Where there once was oceans there might be deserts. Where land once existed might be new oceans. No one really knows what damage that will cause. Much like a Pole Shift. So i guess in the next few years we will know that's if scientist are correct on that matter
Back to asteroids, we have had many close calls. Seem's like we always hear about it after they pass by! lol, IDK just kind of strange in how that all works out. They say some pretty good sized ones are headed our direction in the next few years. Even if we knew one was going to hit and nothing could be done to stop it, what good would it do anyone? Seriously, so you hide in a hill or under the ground somewhere. Sooner or later you have to come out and depending on the damage done it wouldn't matter. Be far better to crack a cold one, sit outside in a lawn chair and pop a xanax or two and watch the show play out. I'd say the same thing if nuclear war broke out. I don't plan on hiding underground or seeking shelter. It won't matter in the end anyways. I'd just hope in that scenario that i was close enough to ground zero it didn't matter. Crack open a Corona, sit back with my favorite music until the EMP screws that up, watch the sky light up and shake my head to mankinds stupidity.

Let's just hope these space pebbles skip on by earth. We don't need anymore craters.

Mayhem

Zenith
Or get yourself into one of these countries with new space programs and blast off at the right moment lol.

Seriously sooner or later either have to divert an incoming or prepare for a hard landing.