A SHADOWY PRESENCE...

paralife

IVE HAD RUNINS BEFORE WITH STRANGE OCCURENCES BEFORE, MOST OF THE TIME KNOWING WHEN TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM OR LOOK FURTHER. THIS TIME, UMM, I HAD TO TAKE A STEP BACK.
MY WIFE HAS ALWAYS HAD AN ISSUE WITH DEPRESSION AND ANGER, WHICH OVER THE YEARS, WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CALM THESE ISSUES DOWN TO A COMFORTABLE DEGREE. BUT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO, A SITUATION PRESENTED ITSELF AND IT CAUSED A SEVERE SLIDE BACKWARD FOR HER. IT WAS SO BAD THAT YOU COULD ALMOST FEEL THE TENSION INSIDE THE HOME. HONESTLY, THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE HOME MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE , AN ALMOST CLAUTROPHOBIC SENSATION.
FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THIS FEELING, IT WAS ALMOST UNBEARABLE. BUT THEN THINGS STARTED TO HAPPEN . WIERD, UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS.
FROM A DEEP SLEEP, I WOULD WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT HEARING A WHISPERING VOICE IN THE BEDROOM, LOOKING OVER AT HER AND SEEING SHE WAS SLEEPING. WELL I COULDNT GO BACK TO SLEEP AFTER THAT. BUT THE WHISPERING WOULD CONTINUE. THIS WENT ON FOR WEEKS. NOT EVERY NIGHT BUT ATLEAST ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK.
AFTER A MONTH OR SO, I STARTED TO GET USED TO THE VOICES, (NOT COMFORTABLY), BUT I WASNT SO NERVOUS ABOUT THEM ANYMORE CAUSE I JUST COULDNT FIND THE SOURCE!! THINGS STARTED TO GET A LITTLE MORE OUT OF CONTROL AT THIS POINT. NEXT , IM GETTING UP HEARING A GROWLING NOISE THAT SOUNDS LIKE ITS COMING FROM MY WIFES SIDE OF THE BED. I LOOK OVER AND IT STOPS. YES, I GOT UP AGAIN BUT WOKE HER UP TO AT THIS POINT BECAUSE SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG.
I TOLD HER ABOUT THE GROWLING SOUNDS, AND SHE GETS SCARED THEN. SEE, I HAD ALREADY TOLD HER ABOUT THE VOICES WAKING ME UP, AND SHE LAUGHED ABOUT IT. BUT NOW, SHES A LITTLE MORE CONCERNED.
OVER A PERIOD OF ABOUT ANOTHER MONTH, WE WENT FROM VOICES AND GROWLING, TO HEARING SCRATCHING NOISES AND THINGS BEING KNOCKED OFF OF OUR DRESSER. ONE NIGHT THE SCRATCHING NOISES WOKE UP MY SLEEPING TWELVE YEAR OLD. WELL THAT MADE ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER BECAUSE NOW I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE GOING CRAZY!!
FINALLY WE REACH THE HIGHLIGHT!! I FEEL ASLEEP ONE NIGHT ON OUR SOFA, WHICH IS UP THE HALLWAY, DIRECTLY IN LINE WITH OUR BEDROOM DOOR. THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON, I WAKE UP AND LOOK DOWN THE HALLWAY. WHEN I DID, I SAW THE OUTLINE OF SOMEONE CROUCHED IN MY BEDROOM DOORWAY. LIGHT FROM THE KITCHEN WAS SHINING IN THAT DIRECTION BUT I STILL COULDNT MAKEOUT ANYTHING BUT A DARK FIGURE..I GOT UP THINKING MY CHILD WAS OUT OF BED, AND WHEN I WALKED DOWN THE HALL, THE FIGURE WAS GONE. I ALSO SAW MY SON WAS IN BED SLEEPING AS HE SHOULDVE BEEN.
THE NEXT MORNING, I WOKE UP, SAW THAT MY WIFE WAS ALREADY AWAKE AND SITTING ON THE LOVESEAT ACROSS FROM ME, AND SHE SAID,"IVE BEEN AWAKE SINCE TWO IN THE MORNING, I COULDNT GO BACK TO SLEEP." I THOUGHT, WELL I WOKE UP AT TWO IN THE MORNING...I ASKED HER WHY SHE HAD BEEN UP SINCE TWO? AND SHE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME SHE WOKE UP AND THOUGHT SHE SAW ME CROUCHED IN HER DOORWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, BUT REALIZED IT WASNT ME AND HAD BEEN TO SCARED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP..
I THINK THE WORST PART FOR ME TO DIGEST WAS THE FACT THAT WE BOTH SAW THE SAME THING AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME THE NIGHT BEFORE..
THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN SOMEWHAT NOW. NO MORE SIGHTINGS FOR A FEW MONTHS SO FAR. STILL, WE HEAR UNEXPLAINED THINGS FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT IT ALL SEEMED TO CALM DOWN AS SHE DID..I GUESS THEIR RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY THAT THESES KINDS OF THINGS ARE DRAWN TO NEGATIVE FEELINGS OR STRONG ANGER OR HATE..
IF YOU HAVE ANY POINTERS ON THIS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PUT THEM IN..I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WHOLE ORDEAL..

Khaos

where the wild things are
You know, bold caps on a black background, not good for the eyes.

Wee

As been my experience, demonic forces are attracted to negativity, anger, weakness, etc. They entice and feed on those feelings. I'm not sure what your religious affiliation is, but you should definitely at least have her blessed by a priest, go to church, something to begin a cleansing process...most importantly, a healing process. It can be dangerous when an entity is attached to an actual person. Even if you moved, that entity would come with her. She needs to find strength within herself and overcome her state of mind. It's not easy, and if I offend you with my religious beliefs, then I do apologize because that is not my intention. God is always listening, even through the darkest of times. Do not show fear or anger. Be positive, show strength, and love, and you both will conquer.

Prince Petropia

This seems to be a shadow man. The shadow people are strange silhouettes that have been spotted by many people in the recent past. They sometimes wear a hat, sometimes they don't. Often they have red glowing eyes. People who have seen them reported an uncanny feeling, as if some large weight had been put on their chests and a strange fear. They seem to appear out of nowhere and then disappear mysteriously. There are many theories regarding them, such as demons, people from parallel dimensions, ghosts, etc. They have never been reported to cause physical harm, they just watch, as if searching for something. You can find more information about them here on my paranormal blog: Shadow People |All About Occult

Ian707

This seems to be a shadow man. There are many theories regarding them, such as demons, people from parallel dimensions, ghosts, etc. They have never been reported to cause physical harm, they just watch, as if searching for something. You can find more information about them here on my paranormal blog: Shadow People |All About Occult

Maybe you place these in separate categories, but I have read quite a bit about Shadow People and that they never cause physical harm is not exactly true... Have you ever read about the Dukes? Or Blue Dukes... And the most insidious, Red Duke?
I am not intending to instil fear, Just wondering.

Fear is the opposite of your goal. Laughter and positivity is your best ally. I've been on both sides of it. Trust me.

Sty for bold, can't turn it off. :-/

paralife

guys thanks for your input..we still haven't overcome this thing, we still get the sensation of being watched when in the bedroom, and just uneasy. after more conversation with my wife on the subject she did say that she did notice that whatever we saw that night appeared to be wearing a hood of some sort. that's how she knew immediately that it wasn't me. she was closer to it than I was that night so I believe her details of the account. we are true believers of spirit activity , good and evil. we are Christian people and believe that , maybe we have a choice once we pass away. we can choose to stay in this world or leave it. but then maybe the some of the ones are here because they have been charged with a duty to create more evil on the living due to their own evil doings in life that they never asked for forgiveness for doing. maybe the shadow figures feed on our own depression, hate , anger or sadness? I guess these questions will be answered for us all when our time comes.

Wee

It has been my experience, that if you choose not to show fear, or notice the attempts of distraction, the activity will decrease...I know this is not true for all cases, but it is something to try. Whatever entity that I believe still resides in my mothers house, has decreased in activity. It use to make all kinds of popping/banging noises in the kitchen..it would sound like pans were dropping, there were footsteps, etc...and then one day I just chose to ignore it. Shockingly, it worked.
You have to be positive, increase happiness, strengthen your family, and since you are Christian, strengthen your relationship with God. I have experienced both good and evil, and it is always a tug-of-war, but the correct answer will always be the same. If she is facing depression, anger, and cannot handle her emotions, therapy will help...and with that kind of help, it will mentally strengthen her attitude and perspective, which whatever demonic entity is in your house will eventually get the picture (Not that they wont try harder in the first few weeks to bring you back down, that is what they do).

Lorraine and Ed Warren, the famous demonologists whom worked on the Amityville Horrow case, demonstrated these techniques and how to ward off those kind of entities. Like The Bible states, IGNORE them...in many cases, if you pretend they are not there, they will go away. They won't waste their time if demonic efforts have no effect. Let me know if you try any of these techniques, and especially if they work! Prayers for you and your wife