A Time Travel-Related Blueprint For My Career

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm guessing the Paranormalis community knows me fairly well here, and I would like to share an essential blueprint to the public. I'm no longer seeking knowledge on how to build a UFO-like spacecraft, but I am willing to try and find someone on Earth or another planet who has something like it.

Around 10 years from now, I plan on taking a trip, perhaps to another galaxy, so I can come in contact with an extraterrestrial race that can give me ideas about time travel and how to change events in history for the better.

If anyone here has some knowledge to share that could help me with achieving the goals highlighted in the blueprint, it will be appreciated. To contact me with such ideas, it would be best to start a private conversation with me on this site, so I will be able to share personal details about myself, including my Email address.

The link to my blueprint is as follows below:

Marcus Goals.jpg - Google Drive

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Good luck on that. Do you already know any astronaut buddies willing to moonlight for your escapade?
Not at the moment. But I plan on visiting the New York City Planetarium and NASA someday, so I may come across some like-minded people.

Thank you for your insight and wishing me good luck! :)

Frog186

Hi deadz74 it's Frog once again how are you doing in general and what projects have you been working on? sorry for talking with you lately I have been busy too I wouldn't mind talking with you again it has been a long time I have been talking with other members as well I have a magic astral time machine but sometimes I go into a trance but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't I also have a telekinesis and etc ring that I bought off of ebay it makes you smarter and so much more I will tell you about some experiences I have had later on thanks for talking with me and I hope you have a great day.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I am currently contacting (I think) deadz74 on Skype. I haven't heard much information or feedback on there from a Francois living in Quebec, Canada; only a little. I just hope he's not one of those naysayers in regards to what I want to accomplish. I believe strongly in The Secret, law of attraction, like attracts like, etc. And I know that only my mind can put a limit on what I can accomplish, and outer forces play no role in my life at all. Sorry for getting a little carried away, though.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think I'm going to let @deadz74 go for now, unless he starts trying to be helpful to my career goals, which I currently tend to doubt. He doesn't seem to me to be very open-minded and/or outside-the-box at certain things, and now I'm considering getting my PC rid of Skype.

Are there any comments or alternatives you folks have in mind?