Abortion...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Teens can get birth control. Education. Parenting. My mother took me to the doc for the pill as soon as she figured out I needed it.
Birth control exists. There's no excuse for it. Children need to be told way in advance about ways to to prevent and the consequences
of intercourse.

Everyone has the right to choose birth control.

That is true but a lot of children are afraid to even tell their parents they are sexually active. Children are often molested by other children. So now you're a child with these "urges" that you are too young to control. And sex is stronger than any drug. You cannot respond from all angles if you are unaware. I was a child that was addicted to sex at a VERY young age. I was molested by older cousins... yes I knew it was wrong but when you associate anything with pleasure it tends to cloud judgement. Yes I got on birth control at 15 but by that time I was VERY active. If this is a subject of choice I would say abortion might be the best option for some but if this is a question of morality then obviously murder is wrong. But how can you down abortion but yet applaud veterans for their work ? Happy Veterans Day btw [emoji8][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What if Albert Einstein got aborted?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Teens can get birth control. Education. Parenting. My mother took me to the doc for the pill as soon as she figured out I needed it.
Birth control exists. There's no excuse for it. Children need to be told way in advance about ways to to prevent and the consequences
of intercourse.

That is true but a lot of children are afraid to even tell their parents they are sexually active. Children are often molested by other children. So now you're a child with these "urges" that you are too young to control. And sex is stronger than any drug. You cannot respond from all angles if you are unaware. I was a child that was addicted to sex at a VERY young age. I was molested by older cousins... yes I knew it was wrong but when you associate anything with pleasure it tends to cloud judgement. Yes I got on birth control at 15 but by that time I was VERY active. If this is a subject of choice I would say abortion might be the best option for some but if this is a question of morality then obviously murder is wrong. But how can you down abortion but yet applaud veterans for their work ? Happy Veterans Day btw [emoji8][emoji631]

1. Not all veterans have killed someone.
2. The ones that have were in a kill or be killed situation. Survival.
3. Abortion involves chopping off a baby's head, tearing it apart with a vacuum, or sticking a needle through it's entire body.
I don't see the correlation between that and being a veteran. Perhaps they should be doing the above to ISIS. Yes, I would applaud.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sadly none of the statements so far consider one fact,,well maybe two facts
1st
it's not a right to abort a child. not mentioned any where, in any document, that it is any ones right to kill a child, for any reason..
the right is,,, to life ,,liberty,,, and the pursuit of happiness.....kinda hard to do if your aborted
2nd
it's not her body, or her choice,, if it was,, then she would be the one who dies,,,,, not the child!!!!!!
my 2 cents worth.....
no matter what anyone did,, to anyone,,, for what ever reason,,, the child is an innocent victim suffering at the hands of a paid murder..in a white coat ..who by the way took the hippocratic oath,,,, to first of all to do no harm....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
no matter what anyone did,, to anyone,,, for what ever reason,,, the child is an innocent victim suffering at the hands of a paid murder..in a white coat ..who by the way took the hippocratic oath,,,, to first of all to do no harm....

That's how I feel as well. IMHO, a child is NOT less valuable because of rape. Adoption is always an option, or simply love the child because it could be a gift from God that is going to change your life.

I had fertility problems. It took 3 years for me to conceive my daughter. Here I was, unable to have a child, while people were killing theirs off. Fortunately, god pulled through for me and she's 10 now and wonderful. I kept child birth open for a second child without actually TRYING. I was feeling tired after 3 years and decided "You know what, I don't want anymore kids". Then boom. Pregnant. And you know what? I don't regret it. I now have 2 gorgeous, smart children that I would give my life for. I will never be alone again. They are my best friends and I will always protect them, guide them, and teach them.

Life is precious. Humans need to stop playing God.

My tubes are now tied because I am responsible. PREVENTING BIRTH IS ALWAYS A CHOICE. Always.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
of intercourse.

What if Albert Einstein got aborted?

The Jews would have just got another patsy to promulgate their fictional science propaganda.

mzsimone52

sadly none of the statements so far consider one fact,,well maybe two facts
1st
it's not a right to abort a child. not mentioned any where, in any document, that it is any ones right to kill a child, for any reason..
the right is,,, to life ,,liberty,,, and the pursuit of happiness.....kinda hard to do if your aborted
2nd
it's not her body, or her choice,, if it was,, then she would be the one who dies,,,,, not the child!!!!!!
my 2 cents worth.....

Best answer yet

DEATH OMEN

Being 69+ yrs., a retired Ph.D. psychologist/therapist/teacher, to me it's kinda simple. It's a woman's body and she should choose how it is treated or she might wish it treated. Below a certain age, I can't support abortions, of any kind, unless it involves a pregnancy due to rape or incest. I've provided mental health services to patients of both who did have abortions. 18 and up, woman's right to choose, not the government, local, state,or federal but it is not reasonable nor expected for tax payers, those who do/do not support such medical services, to have to pay 1 cent for them!!!!. I'll let the "powers that be" figure out who will for those that cannot afford such!!! I do not believe abortion is "murder", I support the termination of life if a patient cannot exist unless hooked up to some type of "life support" device and cannot live on their own without it. My will has a clause in it that cites it will not be done to me, if my heart stops and/or there are no brain waves shown on an EEG I would be hooked up to. To me, I am not smart enough to know when life begins. HELL, lots of MDs will argue that point till "HELL freezes over". Those that state one way or the other, are stating an opinion, not a medical fact that cannot be proven through research or practice or at least that's what the "docs" I know and/or have worked with will state. If an abortion will save a woman's life, either due to her physical or mental condition, do it. Ask me to choose between a 19 yo. female, talking about harming herself and in my opinion I believe she certainly will, I'll keep her alive. The unborn is collateral damage. No way to know if the woman would hurt/kill herself for sure but anyone want to bet she will or won't. Dependin' on the method, holding a bottle of pills is a lot less likely to be as deadly as if she has a loaded gun and knows how to use it. Folks just still cannot get the notion out of their heads that no one can legislate "morality" and "human behavior".

duntpasstome

After reading all the posts above.

Which is worse, the act of rape or the abortion?

To state that a woman who has been raped and becomes pregnant should carry the baby the full course of the pregnancy and if she wasn't capable of caring for the child then due to support, health, circumstances then she should then put the child in to the orphan adoption process. To state that this is the right process to follow is misguided religious nonsense, it is the choice of the woman who didn't choose to be raped to decide what to do with her body, early termination of a pregnancy is not murder and bringing a child in to a world where full love and support is not waiting is equally immoral.