About fictional beings

ArthurPandragon

Well, I did not play to FFVII but I read articles and watched videos about this game.
So, I know about Sephiroth: I sense that this soulbonding has been all but easy to live :(

I solved my own problematic soulbonding through diplomacy and persuasion. As a result, I do not see how you can solution yours since I suspect Sephiroth not being as empathic as my former headmate.
Someone advised me to bear cristal rocks to shield against such entities but I had not the opportunity to test them.

Ramza91

Let me tell you about Sephiroth. Sephiroth appears in my dreams some nights , haunting me. He’s searching for something that I have or will have. I guess you could say, “an angel or ancient” from Final Fantasy 7 intent of holding the world hostage.

Anyways, I have soulbonded with him in the teens. And now he’s just after me with no apparent reason.
More than likely he's after something you have to hold his own world hostage, not this world. Occasionally, soulbonds soulbond to people because they have something they cannot get in their world.

ArthurPandragon

To come back with this lore that is extremely meta and so matches our very subject here, I wanted to mention this YouTube channel that studies this universe in details.
Moreover, their playlist dedicated to a specific video game deals with esoteric notions that explain a lot about this phenomenon of fictional beings becoming self-aware and trying to interact with reality but also with other issues: