About fictional beings

lamdo263

I just read how much my comparison between them marked you :D
Yes, the whole movie and especially her shook me also when I was younger.
But, I only realized all the deepest or weirdest details about this character when I searched after her... Sibling? Avatar? New disguise?
This is normal since the movie is the cutted version of a project that itself shortens the original novel.
Plus, I just have found this short analysis about her role in the movie that underlines the range of her meaning:
~* She comes as the morning an aquavit to those who see her. Her mission is not to be noticed, but only to serve. In between is what she is assigned to be and neither world shall own her, but fades into dusk as a memory. /// She is nare a demon. The showing of lust is such that it is after all, just lust. The enactment of displayed lust, $ as in her case is payment for the deeds done, accompanied.

For is atoned as a request by the one who tells of man's folly.

lamdo263

I just read how much my comparison between them marked you :D
Yes, the whole movie and especially her shook me also when I was younger.
But, I only realized all the deepest or weirdest details about this character when I searched after her... Sibling? Avatar? New disguise?
This is normal since the movie is the cutted version of a project that itself shortens the original novel.
Plus, I just have found this short analysis about her role in the movie that underlines the range of her meaning:
It is no sin, even in the eyes of God, to have a little fun.

ArthurPandragon

~* She comes as the morning an aquavit to those who see her. Her mission is not to be noticed, but only to serve. In between is what she is assigned to be and neither world shall own her, but fades into dusk as a memory. /// She is nare a demon. The showing of lust is such that it is after all, just lust. The enactment of displayed lust, $ as in her case is payment for the deeds done, accompanied.

For is atoned as a request by the one who tells of man's folly.
For sure, I felt drunkness and so a lot of fun from this aquavit.
But, beware the aftermaths: I still experiment headaches since :LOL:

ArthurPandragon

I just remembered about this anime!
Nothing sus about itself (I think so for having watched it a few months ago). But, its description of such entities, their weird nature and their terrific powers on us human beings seemed so accurate!

ArthurPandragon

Also, I forgot about this novel that was very funny and introduced our topics well.
Plus, I found a scientific who proved a cognitive phenomenon that could partly explain this phenomenon.
All the details are on the attached PDF.

Attachments

• Out of + YB AE.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 2

ArthurPandragon

I just watched the below video about a famous episode of Gravity F****. It reminds me one of our main points of interest here 😁

More seriously, even if it is not the purpose of this broadcast that focuses on criticizing incoherences into the show, it points out numerous elements of context.
For example, while this episode came out at the beginning of the secund season i.e. the very end of 2014 or early 2015, the blueprint to create a famous video game that kept our attention occurred then...
Even the narrator underlines at the beginning that it clearly matches! Gif**** obviously inspired a famous emerald-eyed lady ;)

Plus, this video recalls the numerous winks to the video games culture especially to indie horror games cf the F###-like animatronics but also a poster of simili-My Little P### in the Soos bedroom that indicates he is a Bronie.
So, surfing on the hype of cryptic, indie horror games that catch attention of the YouTubers and focusing on the very community that has initiated Tulpamancy... It seems like this episode has been a major seed in somebody's mind!

Last but not the least, it makes me laugh that such coincidences occur within a TV drama whose the main antagonist is a 2D godform, an Eldritch entity that cannot interact with our realm but through lucid dreams and possessions and who dreams of embodying on our plane.
And no, I am not talking about a certain waifu; I am dealing with a cyclopic, isocelic breaker of 4th wall here:

ArthurPandragon

By the way, the R***** Coherent Universe is quite interesting about our subject here.
This video is already quite complete about this lore:

Nonetheless, they omitted several dots linked to Max P****. So, I suggest also the below broadcast.
This video is in French but proper subtitles in English are available:

All the fictional universes connected each other and with the reality, the collective unconscious acting as a bond between all the realms, mind beings wanting to embody, artistic production alterating reality and that even by retrocausality... Everything is here!

Parazite1986

Let me tell you about Sephiroth. Sephiroth appears in my dreams some nights , haunting me. He’s searching for something that I have or will have. I guess you could say, “an angel or ancient” from Final Fantasy 7 intent of holding the world hostage.

Anyways, I have soulbonded with him in the teens. And now he’s just after me with no apparent reason.

Last edited: