About the HDR.....

ParanoidJester

Hello,

Is the HDR able to be used as a dowsing machine? Meaning, can you ask it yes/no questions where the scratching plate sticks for a yes or no? Now..... if you CAN do this, let's just say that dowsing doesn't work for you (as it doesn't for a number of people). Would the HDR be any different than pendulums or dowsing rods where it wouldn't work for you either?

Thanks
PJ

knowledge-iching-mandala.jpg

I Ching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tao Te Ching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ParanoidJester

Ah ha... a dowsing chart. Ok... but the problem is, dowsing doesn't work for me. It never did for me or anyone else I know. I was just wondering if the HDR enables dowsing to work if dowsing didn't for you in the beginning. Is it more reliable than a pendulum or two rods?

Ah ha... a dowsing chart. Ok... but the problem is, dowsing doesn't work for me. It never did for me or anyone else I know. I was just wondering if the HDR enables dowsing to work if dowsing didn't for you in the beginning. Is it more reliable than a pendulum or two rods?
works similar to placebo, except allows you to give a physical direction/tether for your higher/lower selves to communicate

ParanoidJester

Ok.... well then I'm under the impression that the HDR is a good bet (if not a much better bet) than relying on a pendulum for dowsing accurately.

HDRKID

Hi PJ:

I have not tried that, but it sounds like a great way to get some answers. How would you go about testing it?

hdr_box_2012_version.jpg