Actor Jim Carrey Blasts California Mandatory Vaccination Law — Calls Governor a “Fascist”

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Jim Carrey is probably easily the most famous person to believe that vaccinations and autism are linked. He has spoken out on this issue for years now, ever since his relationship with Jenny McCarthy who has an autistic son. The two of them believe that vaccinations are responsible at least in part for the rising autism epidemic. Carrey wasted no time lashing out against a new law that California has put in place that is the toughest law on vaccination in the country by far. Carrey went as far as to brand the governor of California (who has now signed the bill into law) a “corporate fascist.”
It’s nice to know that not everyone in Hollywood is a blind follower of the mainstream media. We salute Jim for standing up for what he believes in, especially in an industry where it could have quite a backlash against him. Our hat’s off to you, Jim.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do babies who are too young to be vaccinated deserve to contract measles because people are stubborn?

One example:

Santa Monica, California, day care center closed after baby gets measles - CBS News

Measles may cause:
  • Pneumonia (a serious lung infection)
  • Lifelong brain damage
  • Deafness
  • Death
So, is it worth killing and injuring other peoples' children because of paranoia due to conspiracy theories? Do you have the RIGHT to endanger babies?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I had measles when I was a kid. My sister had it. Everybody on the block had it. Nobody died from it. It was pretty common. I think this is being blown all out of proportion. The real conspiracy is the fiction being manufactured about measles.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I had measles when I was a kid. My sister had it. Everybody on the block had it. Nobody died from it. It was pretty common. I think this is being blown all out of proportion. The real conspiracy is the fiction being manufactured about measles.

Were you an infant?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's the same fiction and unproven hype that makes people afraid of vaccines. Vaccines keep my children alive. My son has asthma. The flu could be fatal. I'm not playing russian roulette with his life over a conspiracy theory.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Were you an infant?

I was 6. My sister was 5. This used to be a very common childhood disease.

I was reading online about this. I don't seem to be able to find death statistics. Like how many children die out of a large number of infected. And something else of interest. The deaths are not because of measles. Malnutrition and poor health seem to be conditions already present. Something that is highly unlikely here in the USA. All the deaths I could find were due to complications from other diseases. So if a child dies of pneumonia, they may have had measles. Which is very misleading. So I can see why people don't want to risk taking the vaccine. The vaccine is more deadly than the disease.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
They have a chicken pox vaccine these days... I remember getting the chicken pox as a kid. Parents would even host chicken pox parties to infect all the kids! Lol